new1tomuscle is offline New Member

PLEASE HELP! Cant stop eating fatty foods....

I need some help. I have been off my cycle for about 3 weeks now and I have lost all motivation. I have been eating like crap and havent been to the gym in a week.

Anyone have any suggestions on getting myself back on track?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Do you only get your motivation while you are on cycle??

If that's the case, that's too bad!

~SC~

no not at all. this was my first cycle actually.....prior to that I was killing it in the gym and with my diet. For some reason I just cant stop eating bad foods bro. And my lack of motivation is depressing. Boo Hoo ......lol

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    here is motivation....if you dont stop eating like sh!t you are going to look like a fat blob of garbage just like the 66% of americans that are currently over weight and obese...get a grip and stop being a typical american.....(i find that just getting told how it is motivates me) not trying to be offensive.

i hear ya man....i think i am going to go do some cardio right now....f this. thanks.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    We all fall of the wagon from time to time. Jump back on the horse with a renewed commitment. A week off from the gym you should be really well rested and ready to hit it hard. It goes without say, get back on your nutritional program pronto!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    This thread just pisses me off, stop being a **** moron jesus christ! At least post this **** in the lounge.

I would love to see your diet when you were "killing it in the gym". I think it is safe to assume it was'nt that impressive, hoiw can one go from "killing it" to acting and eating like a **** slob?

Not many of the bro's on here that i know would even consider it. Some of us work way to hard to piss it away on BS like this.

I am gonna have to apologise if some think i am being a dick but this is a ridiculous post to begin with.

*Irritated as hell*
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-26-2005 at 09:25 PM.

it has to do mostly with some personal life issues i am having. i knew i would get someone who thought they were a tough guy to reply. thats what i was hoping for. i love the critisism. anyway yes, my diet was on point along with my workout. i have just hit somewhat of a rut and wanted to see if anyone ever experianced anything similar and maybe had some good advice as to how to get past it. if the thread pisses u off so much maybe you should stay off it. like the old saying goes" if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all".....lol
    Last edited by new1tomuscle; 01-26-2005 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by new1tomuscle
    if the thread pisses u off so much maybe you should stay off it. like the old saying goes" if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all".....lol
    This is not the only one, what kind of jackass asks "what about a cheat week"? Not a good start for a newb....

im referring to the week that i have been off....

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    This is not the only one, what kind of jackass asks "what about a cheat week"? Not a good start for a newb....
    p.s. im not looking for you to be my friend......lol

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    Everytime i always watch a movie with some guy being the hero and ****. It always makes me wanna go workout. Dont know why just how it is

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Doesn't matter what anyone says on this thread........only you can find the thing that motivates you. You invested money and time in your body ..... thats a major investment....why would you then turn around and piss that all away.

Sit down, put your plan together and stick with it. No one here can give you the magic motivation.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    This thread just pisses me off, stop being a **** moron jesus christ! At least post this **** in the lounge.

I would love to see your diet when you were "killing it in the gym". I think it is safe to assume it was'nt that impressive:
    bro u are right the only way you can possibly know anything about dieting is if you have posted enough times to become a member!! come on man this guy could be twice your size back off and give him a break. i agree some newbs dont have a clue what they are talking about(i was one of them) but quit trying so hard man! ur never gonna be swolecat so give it up

p.s. im not looking for you to be my friend......lol
    Understood, but he is a friend of mine and of a LOT of bros here who have LONGEVITY/RESPECT here.

So if you wish to continue to attain support/advice from those people here, I'd MAKE him your friend if you knew what was good for you.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Understood, but he is a friend of mine and of a LOT of bros here who have LONGEVITY/RESPECT here.

So if you wish to continue to attain support/advice from those people here, I'd MAKE him your friend if you knew what was good for you.

~SC~
    Thanks so much Swole, that means alot to hear you say that.

Here it is a new day and i have to say i almost feel the same way about this thread to be honest. I am not out to derail anybody's goals etc.. I will help anyone on here regardless of post count.

It just annoyed me to see a new member (of course this does not mean anything as far as his knowledge and his build) make several posts that to me were not serious and were downright terrible.

I can understand that you are going through a tough time and have fallen off the "horse", but you did not come across in such a way originally. You came across as if you were saying "I just finished a cycle and i now have no motivation and am eating like **** so how do i stop". Even Swole took it as being wierd, difference being i just went off about it plain and simple.

Advice: When posting here it is always best to make a detailed post of whats going on etc.. so we can assist you the best we can, i am by no means a know it all or a mind reader. I post only if i feel i can help a bro/sis out and will never post something just to get another post count (unless i am in the lounge.lol).

I would like to say welcome to the board and please be more detailed and serious when posting as you can see not doing so will not yield good results.

Peace!
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 01-27-2005 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    bro u are right the only way you can possibly know anything about dieting is if you have posted enough times to become a member!! come on man this guy could be twice your size back off and give him a break. i agree some newbs dont have a clue what they are talking about(i was one of them) but quit trying so hard man! ur never gonna be swolecat so give it up
    Is this just to gain another post count or does it have a point?

Is this just to gain another post count or does it have a point?
    I can't tell you, I read the first 9 words, became completely dis-interested, and moved on to the next post.

All I could formulate was hla blah bla blah bla...........

~SC~

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Seems to me EVERYBODY needs to chill, no reason for flaming, the new dude doesn't know who the top dogs are yet, he'll come around!

Newb, try some ECA for a week, that will get you training again, and its all downhill from there!

Whats ECA? I know thats prob a dumb question.

Whats ECA? I know thats prob a dumb question.
    ECA= Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin

Ephedrine @ 25mg
    Caffeine @ 200mg
    Aspirin varies but i would suggest 30-80mg

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    anyone know where i can get some ephedra? Its been hard since the ban.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    For some reason I just cant stop eating bad foods bro.
    Can't means won't

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

I would love to see your diet when you were "killing it in the gym". I think it is safe to assume it was'nt that impressive, hoiw can one go from "killing it" to acting and eating like a **** slob?

Not many of the bro's on here that i know would even consider it. Some of us work way to hard to piss it away on BS like this.

I am gonna have to apologise if some think i am being a dick but this is a ridiculous post to begin with.

*Irritated as hell*
    Hey back off man. This is just plain rude. It is difficult when you fall off the wagon. I could give you some stories precompetition when my grandmother died and I turned to food for comfort. Just lay off he was looking for advice.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    anyone know where i can get some ephedra? Its been hard since the ban.
    Ephedra is banned but Ephendrine is not, do a google search and buy some (usually sold as asthma medication under the label "Vasopro"...though you can buy pure ephendrine also), then buy some caffeiene pills and childrens asprin (81 mg per tab).....Voila! Do a search on ECA stacks bro, seems as if Im running a bit late to class

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Hey back off man. This is just plain rude. It is difficult when you fall off the wagon. I could give you some stories precompetition when my grandmother died and I turned to food for comfort. Just lay off he was looking for advice.
    Your a bit late, all is well.

As far as how to go about getting ephedrine? Go to a gas station and pick up some Ephedrine HCL 25mg

This is what i use.

Thread Information