Thread: 2 questions!

baba_021 is offline Junior Member

Red face 2 questions!

1. why is that in every cuttting programs everbody has more pro/fat meals then pro/carbs? has it anything with the insulin to do?
    and why is it better with pro/carb meal then pro/fat meal before going to bed?

2. how does sodium and bloating work togheter? if I wanna avoid bloating should I have less intake of sodium? what contains much sodium?

I would appreciate any information that helps answering these questions
    thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    1. why is that in every cuttting programs everbody has more pro/fat meals then pro/carbs? has it anything with the insulin to do?
    When you take in carbs within a few hours of bedtime, all the carbs get stored as fat. Maybe another bro can elaborate on the mechanics of it. I also know that a pro/fat meal is absorbed slower than a pro/carb meal so thats good if you're going to be asleep for 8-10 hours.

2. how does sodium and bloating work togheter? if I wanna avoid bloating should I have less intake of sodium? what contains much sodium?
    Sodium makes your body hold water, this is where the bloating comes in. Seasonings have a lot of sodium in them, you can read the packages or go to www.fitday.com for more info.

but whats the reason behind that you should eat pro/carb for breakfeast and then the meals before training its pro/fat when you are cutting? isnt it better to eat pro/carb to use for fuel when training?

thanks

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    the carbs you eat i nthe AM are used for fuel. . it takes about 6-7 bhours to feel the "energy" from carbs. . and about 3-4 from fat

DCB

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Most people do their workout at night after work, then have their PWO shake, then after that need to continue to have some carbs to maixmize recovery from the workout. me personally my last before bed meal is ALWAYS Pro/fat.

ok now I understand better!
    didint know that it took longer for the carbs to burn then the fuel from the fat!
    THANKS very appreciated!!)

but when you eat lets say two carb/pro meals before going to workout, really big ones, dont you burn the energi from those 2 meals during workout?

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    If you eat pro/carb before workout you could be using be using the carbs for energy If you eat pro/fat then you have no carbs to burn so your are mainly burning fat for energy which is what we all want while cutting!!!!!!

but arent you burning from the fat you have eaten from the meals before workout then? and not from the body fat....?

Thread Information