chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Diet after surgery??

Ok well I just had surgery on my should so NO upper body exercises for about 2 months, I can do legs but no squats. I will doing abs and cardio for the next couple months, so I am expecting to lose some size, which is ok I mean I cant really help it with this surgery. And I am stuck at home for like 3 weeks from work so I have been sitting around the house ALOT lately. So I know I am not burning nearly as many calories as I used too before surgery, So I guess what I want is to get as lean(cut) as possible in the next two months. But with no lifting I think my calorie intake should be a bit lower. I am 6'2 about 225 right now. Maybe 14%bf.

Any ideas about how I should be eating till I can lift again? Let me hear it.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Ok well I just had surgery on my should so NO upper body exercises for about 2 months, I can do legs but no squats. I will doing abs and cardio for the next couple months, so I am expecting to lose some size, which is ok I mean I cant really help it with this surgery. And I am stuck at home for like 3 weeks from work so I have been sitting around the house ALOT lately. So I know I am not burning nearly as many calories as I used too before surgery, So I guess what I want is to get as lean(cut) as possible in the next two months. But with no lifting I think my calorie intake should be a bit lower. I am 6'2 about 225 right now. Maybe 14%bf.

Any ideas about how I should be eating till I can lift again? Let me hear it.
    First off, i would suggest doing any type of lifting you can handle and if not able; do a **** load of cardio (within target HR of course). As far as diet..i would follow the cutting stickie and keep the protein up but cut the fats back as compared to where they would be if you were completely active in the gym. No need for PWO if you are not lifting.

Try posting a sample diet and someone on here will help you and i am sure there are some bro's that have went through the same thing before and can offer solid advice.

Well my diet is really simple lots of protein with veggies. Steak , eggs ,tuna,beef and chicken. Salad and brocolli for greens. My fat is from a few yolks and the fat in the steaks. I am basically wondering how much of the calories I should cut back on?

And NO lifting except legs. I cant even touch my face with this arm its that bad.

bump

Thread Information