Justarting is offline Associate Member

Consistent weight loss while "on"?

Hey there, my diet is as follows, a typical 4 days of low carb with only pwo carbs, and then followed by one day of high(mainly complex) carbs. I measure my weight in the morning the day of the high carb before eating to try to get a consistency. So far, for the past 4 weeks I am down 9 pounds. Being, "on" cycle and getting 300 grams of protein per day regardless, does this almost ensure that the weigth im losing is Fat? Thanks a lot.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Can't you tell in the mirror? That should be your best judge of if you are going in the right direction or not.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Hard to tell without stats of what you are starting point was.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    Hard to tell without stats of what you are starting point was.
    I thought i said? I hav dropped about 8-9 pounds since i have began this. My question is pretty much if I'm on cycle, lifting weights consistently, eating 300 grams protein per day, Is there almost no chance that the weight I lost was muscle?

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Again..... what are your stats and diet we need this to figure out your problem!

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    I thought i said? I hav dropped about 8-9 pounds since i have began this. My question is pretty much if I'm on cycle, lifting weights consistently, eating 300 grams protein per day, Is there almost no chance that the weight I lost was muscle?
    i really believe this question is too vague. there are too many variables. it depends alot on the individual's genetics, diet, training history, level (development), gear, etc.

some can diet with gear and keep/build muscle, and some can lose muscle even with gear. the only way to find out is to try different things. and shouldnt the mirror tell you whats happening? i dont even use the scale anymore, just the mirror, i dont care what some number says, i care how i look! if you did drop 8-9 pounds since you begun this, while being on, my guess is that you lost fat/water and not much muscle. although again, you are the judge if you lost muscle. your strength is also a good gauge to tell if you are losing muscle or not. keep strength up.

Thread Information