User Name is offline Junior Member

little help for my diet/cycle?

alright. let me start by saying i DID read the entire dieting sticky. i was a little lost though b/c i did not understand some of the terms and abbreviations. however it was very helpful.

also i am not a newcomer to workingout/dieting/cycling. when i was in high school i played all sorts of sports and was never really fat. i did a cycle of winny/test enanthate about a year ago. since getting to college, i have gone completely downhill. smoking weed and drinking every day and have gotten to a point where i dont recognize myself in the mirror. i used to do very well with girls but now i just dont even have a shot cuz i know im gotten way too fat. i need to shed about 20-30 lbs to get back to where i was.

i am 6'1 about 225lbs. i am not obesely fat, but definately overweight. i just started a pretty good workout routine and diet i think. i got a good friend who is shredded. he told me what i should be doing.

workout/exercise:

i will be doing the usual lifting m-f, rotating chest/tri, bi/back, shoulders/legs, etc

also doing 30 mins of cardio after lifting

dieting:
    3 protein shakes a day. 1 for breakfast, 1 lunch, and 1 before dinner. maybe have some chicken and rice or fish for dinner with some veggies.

also if i need something during the day a piece of fruit or salad or something.

where i need the most help is in the cycling. my friend told me to go with a clenbuterol /cytomel cycle.

can you guys help me out with the best advice as far as the cycling and dieting go.

keep in mind i am more concerned about losing fat than gaining muscle. thanks alot!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cytomel will eat your lean mass ALIVE if you are not taking at least 400mgs of some kind of AAS (preferably testosterone ) per week.

I am not suggesting you utilize steroids , but rather passing along key information so you don't end up looking like a skinny-ass 13 year old basketball player when all is said and done.

~SC~

i researched cytomel , couldnt find anything too extensive. what does it do specifically?

I have read the clen handbook so i know about clen, but couldnt find too much on cytomel. can you explain what you mean?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    He was pretty clear with it... Cytomel is T3 which stimulates your thyroid gland and makes your body lose weight but you will lose muscle also if you're not taking testosterone to maintain it. You might say "I don't care about a little muscle loss" but if you lose fat and muscle, you'll be just as fat but smaller..

so im guessing the cytomel /t3 is a bad idea unless i want to do some other type like a test cyp or test enan or something like that as well?

would you recommend doing just a clen alone, or maybe a cytomel+some type of test?

which would be best for the most fat loss?

I'd suggest dieting/cardio/sound training first for a few good months.

You may not even need these drugs, so why include them if you don't know if you need them, as well as not really even knowing about them?

~SC~

oh i'm def gonna be dieting and training before i take anything. i was just tryin to get a little info to think about for the next few months.

i know about clen and alot of the testosterones, but not much about the rest of the fat burning agents. couldnt find as much info when i did the search.

i was just curious if clen alone (in a while) would be the best option for fat loss, along with eating clean and training.

Many alternate 2 weeks of clen , with two weeks of an eca when dieting, yes.

They are both good aides.

~SC~

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    if your on cyt+clen what should the diet look like can you basically eat enything or it should be kept to only sitrain things or sirtain pro/fat or pro/carb combinations???

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    He was pretty clear with it... Cytomel is T3 which stimulates your thyroid gland and makes your body lose weight but you will lose muscle also if you're not taking testosterone to maintain it. You might say "I don't care about a little muscle loss" but if you lose fat and muscle, you'll be just as fat but smaller..

agreed!

Thread Information