Thread: Advice please

play_n_lc is offline New Member

Question Advice please

Hello all. Well first off I must say I am nutritionally challenged. Or perhaps I am partially lazy. Anyways I have never been good at nutrition and dieting. Even when I used to work as a certified personal trainer and instructed classes on certain subject’s, nutrition was always left up to certified nutritionists. Even the state that I live in now requires you to be board certified by the state in nutrition before you can legally dispense advice.
    Well all in all I am looking for some help!!! I wanted to ask everyone if they knew of any good programs for the computer that can generate daily menus based off of parameters set by the user. Or are there any nutritionists that can help set up a diet based by my BMR and goal. Including a daily meal plan of what to eat and what to buy for my diet from the store? I have gotten more into the business side of running organized sports programs and have strayed away from the gym. Especially after I had my rotator cuff operated on. And it’s starting to show. So any help, direction or advice would be greatly appreciated. Steve

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries

Thread Information