Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    se11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    352

    What would one donut do while cutting?

    I was just wondering, not necessarily a donut, but any food that is similar. What would happen and how would it effect your body?

  2. #2
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    I was just wondering, not necessarily a donut, but any food that is similar. What would happen and how would it effect your body?
    Just know that there is absolutely NO nutritional value to a donut that will help you attain your goals. That is all i need to know personally.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    Are you having these on a cheat day, or everyday of the week. Donuts tastes great, but they are one of the worst foods you can put into your body IMO.

  4. #4
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Are you having these on a cheat day, or everyday of the week. Donuts tastes great, but they are one of the worst foods you can put into your body IMO.
    Yup. Carb filled dough, fried in fatty oil, topped with sugary frosting/filled with jelly/ etc.

    sounds like about the worst possible food on earth!

  5. #5
    se11 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    352
    Well it can be other bad foods too. Pizza, chips, ect. What exactly will eating these do to your body and how will it effect your cutting?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    Well it can be other bad foods too. Pizza, chips, ect. What exactly will eating these do to your body and how will it effect your cutting?
    Eat them once a week and you'll be ok.

  7. #7
    justin984 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    51
    [Removed]
    Last edited by justin984; 06-16-2011 at 11:27 PM.

  8. #8
    Hypertrophy's Avatar
    Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Getting Fat
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by se11
    Well it can be other bad foods too. Pizza, chips, ect. What exactly will eating these do to your body and how will it effect your cutting?
    It's going to hinder your progress.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •