smegs is offline Member

how much money are you....?

just cruious to how much money you guys spend on your diets...i mean im going grocery shopping once a week and sending $150.00 on tons of lean protein, veggies, oatmeal - and a few other things...

and yes i know everyone is differnt, just curious

smegs is offline Member
    for the record these are canadian dollars...so about 110 USD.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I never keep count, but w/top sirloin, chicken breasts, eggs, etc., it's a lot.

Thank goodness I have sponsors for protein/supps, or I'd really be paying $$ out the (__!__).

~SC~

Between food and Supps it's close to making me mortgage my house each month!

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I bought my otameal, and protien powder in bulk(50 lbs bags) the only thing I really got to the store(walmart) is for veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Between food and Supps it's close to making me mortgage my house each month!
    When you become my agent, then I can put you on payroll and you won't have to worry!

~SC~

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    I started a chicken farm in my yard here in NJ, its tough to catch those little fckers tho.

Just joking guys.

Im spending about 250 every 10 days or so.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    It's not horrible by any means. I loaded up with steak about 2 weeks ago. The local grocery store had Angus Top Sirloin for 3.99 a lb so I bought a sh*tload and froze it. Otherwise I get everything else (less the protein powder) at Costco. Really saves me a lot of money.

It probably only costs me about $120 a week when you include supps, etc.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You people are crazy, $250 every 10 days? Holy Jeebus Batman!

I go to the store on Sundays and spend at the most $35, i do not buy supps and protein weekly as i get them in bulk.

****, i feel cheap around you rich farkers.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Around $70/week on food. Supps.... I buy in bulk so I don't really keep track.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

same here, i'm cheap

i buy my chicken, tuna, and sirloin beef every week and spend around 60 bucks, depending on sales etc. this doens't include whey or other supps, as those usually last me a month or so.

YouCanDoIt is offline Junior Member
    about $ 55 a week on food. Bulk is the way to go. Supplements...monthly...about $100. All about being thrifty.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I don't eat as clean as most of the guys on here so my food bill is on the high side. I love my T-bones,shrimp and crab legs too much. I'm going to look into buying an entire rack of T-bones to cut the costs but as things stand I'm over 200/wk not counting the 3 times I go out to eat dinner and the 4-5 times I go out for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    When you become my agent, then I can put you on payroll and you won't have to worry!

~SC~
    Get down here and start auditioning already........I'm hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Get down here and start auditioning already........I'm hungry!
    I am working on that right now actually.

Thanks again,

~SC~

Seriously..... GOOD LUCK!

Give a shout if your comin this way and need any ol thing....

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    $500.00 a month on supps and food.

I don't even keep track, but I know it's TOO **** MUCH. It's all worth it though.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    While cutting I don't spend that much.........but then again I only have to feed myself and no one else, and I don't buy useless **** and junk that I won't eat. I get chicken breasts by the bag at Sams Club, and everything else comes from walmart (lean ground beef, eggs, tuna, occasionally shrimp, brown rice is cheap as ****.........dextrose is cheap.........a big thing of oatmeal lasts me a long ass time.......what else is there to buy when cutting? I mean all there really is left is a big thing of olive & flax oil, maybe some almonds and nuts..... natty PB......and all this stuff should last you atleast a month. I figure I might spend $200 on food a month total......... not bad at all IMO. And $200 is a high figure. That doesn't include the 10lb bag of protein powder I buy every month and half from ASN.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Only about 35-40 per week. I shop @ costco, which saves me a lot of money. I dont think I could even eat 200$ worth of food like some of you LoL.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    I bought my otameal, and protien powder in bulk(50 lbs bags) the only thing I really got to the store(walmart) is for veggies.

Where did you buy your bulk oatmeal and protein?

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    You people are crazy, $250 every 10 days? Holy Jeebus Batman!

I go to the store on Sundays and spend at the most $35, i do not buy supps and protein weekly as i get them in bulk.

****, i feel cheap around you rich farkers.
    NJ is expensive as a mafuka. Theres no pricetag on looking great at the NJ shore in the summer around all the guys with their guts hanging out, as all the chicks flock to "the big guy"

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    lol $500 a month. I'm lucky to make 500 In a month working 20 hours a week and going to school at the same time. I can't afford to have a good diet haha. My diet = eggs,tuna thats all... hell thats all I can afford to buy lol.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest i find my dieting to be much cheaper then when i was a non stop fast food eating fat ass. I would spend 2-300 a week eating out. now maybe 100-150 or so per week. what gets me is all the supplements and gear.

kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member
    Eggs, tuna, chicken, flax, spinach, whey, smarties, potatos, salsa. Comes to about 40.00 for a 6 day week. I get about 20 bags of 5 lb. bag smarties during the post Halloween clearance for 1.50 a bag so that cuts costs alot. This weekly figure does not include my glutamine, vitamins, vitamin c and liver tabs but it is still preaty cheap weekly if you know how to shop. Add in my minor carb,cheat day of oats,yams or rice with whey and lean protien and it comes to around 46.00 weekly.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    about 400 € a month = 520$

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    When im low on cash i just walk in stuff as much chicken in my pants as possible and hope not to get caught. lol jk But i usally spend....about only 50-70 dollars when i go get food. It that **** meat that gets ya.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    You guys are crazy, I am cutting right now and just spent 33 dollars on enough food to last me atleast a week or 2.....not including protein powder.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    i buy my chicken, tuna, and sirloin beef every week and spend around 60 bucks, depending on sales etc. this doens't include whey or other supps, as those usually last me a month or so.
    Same here....250 every 10 days...wow wish I had your bank account....

Thread Information