Thread: 2 pwo????

6_pak is offline Associate Member

2 pwo????

2 Pwo ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im splitting up my workout today into 2 parts. Back in am and bis in pm( approx. 7 hrs apart. Would i need 2 pwo shakes after both. I know i would for back but what about bis, if so , at the same amounts??? i get 50/100 for pwo.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    2 Pwo ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im splitting up my workout today into 2 parts. Back in am and bis in pm( approx. 7 hrs apart. Would i need 2 pwo shakes after both. I know i would for back but what about bis, if so , at the same amounts??? i get 50/100 for pwo.

Why are you doing that??? just do them together and have one PWO...... doing this the way your talking about doing it will not give your muscles time to recover.

bump

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Glad you liked my advice

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Why are you doing that??? just do them together and have one PWO...... doing this the way your talking about doing it will not give your muscles time to recover.

I agree...your bi's will be worked by just doing your back on its own..therfor by nighttime, they will still be recovering..

Do 1 workout..not 2

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Glad you liked my advice

Hey bro, dont take it personally, i appreciate your advice, dont get my wrong, but you did not answer my question. Im well aware of the recovery issue. This is what im doing, im eating 3 meals in between, taking a 1hr nap, and not to mention the gear. There are plenty of guys who split up their routine, large bodypart in am, small bodypart pm. This is the only day i do this, as my weekly schedule want allow, and ive only been doing this a couple of weeks. I just wanted to get advice about pwo nutrition after pm workout, and since you dont believe its a good idea to do, your response doesnt help out at all so therefore i bumbed for more opinions. I meant No disrespect at all. Peace bro.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    Hey bro, dont take it personally, i appreciate your advice, dont get my wrong, but you did not answer my question. Im well aware of the recovery issue. This is what im doing, im eating 3 meals in between, taking a 1hr nap, and not to mention the gear. There are plenty of guys who split up their routine, large bodypart in am, small bodypart pm. This is the only day i do this, as my weekly schedule want allow, and ive only been doing this a couple of weeks. I just wanted to get advice about pwo nutrition after pm workout, and since you dont believe its a good idea to do, your response doesnt help out at all so therefore i bumbed for more opinions. I meant No disrespect at all. Peace bro.
    If you absolutely must do it this way...do back in the am, then triceps in the pm..that way you wont be targetting the same muscles.

Ok once again i appreciate the advice, but the pwo nutrition question has still not been answered?????

Rob
    yes..you will need 2 PWO shakes

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Hit up Swolecat with a Pm on this. He will set you straight...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Don't pm me with anything, use the board here as that's what it's for.

I am with LMO and his first response, so I have no suggestions. I can't advise on a situation that is so NOT ideal.

It's ridiculous to me.

~SC~

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Sorry bout the PM comment, just trying to point the man in the direction where he could use some guidance.

Thread Information