kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

Will Kool Aid in PWO affect absorbtion

I like to mix 50 grams of dextrose with 25 grams of whey, ice and 1 pack of kool aid. Is this a problem? It is **** good I tell ya. The package says maltodextrin but the carbs say 0 and there are 8 servings

Aboot is offline Banned
    Won't effect absorption at all.

Thank you! How about 1 cheat ppwo meal a week of fat free cake. It has all the crap in it like High Fructose etc... About 50-60 grams worth. I do not have a high carb day through the week. I use sunday to eat a few more calories but make them from p/f foods

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike1974
    Thank you! How about 1 cheat ppwo meal a week of fat free cake. It has all the crap in it like High Fructose etc... About 50-60 grams worth. I do not have a high carb day through the week. I use sunday to eat a few more calories but make them from p/f foods

Nah, I wouldn't mess with your ppwo. Just use it as a cheat somewhere else during the day.

Great, thanks man. 30 minutes and couting til I slam my shoulders and traps. Another thing while I have a knowledgeable guy here, what do you think the effects would be on my rest day of Sunday for having foods like bacon, sausage, chicken wings etc. I will stay in my calorie range. I cannot see this having an effect. I have done keto and all the diets and my body feels protein and fat meals all the same. Also, Saturday will be cardio only so no carbs for a full 2 days, not until after Monday nights back workout.

Aboot is offline Banned
    You mean to do that consistenly or as a one off deal?

Yeh, instead of a carb day I will have a keto day. About 3500 calories worth. I will not fill with water and I do not see any side effects as long as my carbs are at 0 all day. Plus I will be going without carbs for atleast 50 some odd hours.

Thread Information