kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

Cream cheese carbs? Splenda effects?

Want to have a cheat meal but I am choosing the protein fat route. I am wanting a cheesecake with splenda. The pack of cream cheese has 8 carbs, do those matter when mixing with a bunch of splenda and 4 eggs? I am also using immitaion vanilla, does that effect insulin in anyway?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike1974
    Want to have a cheat meal but I am choosing the protein fat route. I am wanting a cheesecake with splenda. The pack of cream cheese has 8 carbs, do those matter when mixing with a bunch of splenda and 4 eggs? I am also using immitaion vanilla, does that effect insulin in anyway?

If its a cheat meal, don't worry about any of that.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude if you really wanna cheat just eat a piece of cheesecake....if you dont wanna cheat then dont cheat.

Lets say for example I have have some cream cheese on a workout day. I have all p/f meals from cardio until my pwo shake at 9 at night. If one of my p/f meals was chicken breast with cream cheese and splenda, does that have an effect? If splenda does not disturb insulin levels and I am eating protein and fat, what would be the prob. Granted the saturated fat is higher than I would like but take into account that every bit of my other fats that day come from flax, almonds and fish oil.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    there would be no issue with cream cheese if that is what you are asking...the saturated fat is high yes, but like you said the rest of your fats come from healthy sources so your overall profile is good. you should be fine

Thanks big, I will enjoy every bite.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike1974
    Thanks big, I will enjoy every bite.
    Enjoy! You deserve it, thats how i look at it as do many other bro's. We bust our asses all week long diet/lifting/cardio that one meal or one day is well deserved.

Tear that cheesecake up, i would.

I did, and aded a few peices of bacon on the side. I do not smoke but needed one after that meal. There is only one thing that would beat that meal...25 more years of Republican rulership.

Thread Information