HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

4 weeks to go...

i have 4 weeks to go and this is where i stand 300g of protein, 130g of carbs(50g coming form dextrose PWO), 40-50g of fats, im sitting around 9% bf at 185lbs and would like to at least drop 10lbs in the next four weeks! can someone with competition experience give me so advice how to run my carbs and all that for the last 4 weeks...? thanks!
    Last edited by crosby7117; 02-05-2005 at 07:35 PM.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    i have 4 weeks to go and this is where i stand 300g of protein, 130g of carbs(50g coming form dextrose PWO), 40-50g of fats, im sitting around 9% bf at 185lbs and would like to at least drop 10lbs in the next four weeks! can someone with competition experience give me so advice how to run my carbs and all that for the last 4 weeks...? thanks!
    Give us a full meal and workout break down and we will be able to further help you from there.

cardio for 45 min

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 6:
    lean protein with Flax

(basically the cutting sticky!)

this enough??? or do you need more?

CAPS.

cardio for 45 min

MAKE SURE YOU WAIT 45-60MINS AFTER YOUR CARDIO TO HAVE THIS MEAL IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE CARBS.

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

FINE

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

FINE

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

ADD AN EFA HERE

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup brown rice

FINE

Meal 6:
    lean protein with Flax

FINE

(basically the cutting sticky!)

ok well don't you think that 130g of crabs 1 month out is a bit high! i mean i watched jay cutlers video the other day and he's only taking in 50g of carbs 4 weeks out form his show!

ok well don't you think that 130g of crabs 1 month out is a bit high! i mean i watched jay cutlers video the other day and he's only taking in 50g of carbs 4 weeks out form his show!

Well PWO it might be wise to switch it to 35grams of protein/70 grams of dextrose (carbs)

I wouldn't drop the half a cup of brown rice though.. If you feel like you really need to then you can drop it down to 1/3 of a cup.

However I don't think either of these things is really necesary but I don't have competition experience. Also bro, don't forget about how much gear Jay Cutler is on..

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Well PWO it might be wise to switch it to 35grams of protein/70 grams of dextrose (carbs)

I wouldn't drop the half a cup of brown rice though.. If you feel like you really need to then you can drop it down to 1/3 of a cup.

However I don't think either of these things is really necesary but I don't have competition experience. Also bro, don't forget about how much gear Jay Cutler is on..

yes that is true! but being big is not my concern anymore i just want to be as shredded as possible! to tell you the truth i'd like to look like brad pitt in fight club! i want to be a regular size guy but ****ing shredded!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    yes that is true! but being big is not my concern anymore i just want to be as shredded as possible! to tell you the truth i'd like to look like brad pitt in fight club! i want to be a regular size guy but ****ing shredded!
    Brad Pitt is just skinnny, you want to look like that?

I would not follow any of Jay Cutler's advice as stated above, he is on enough gear to drop an elephant. His sweat was tested and it turns out it is 90% HGH...

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Brad Pitt is just skinnny, you want to look like that?

I would not follow any of Jay Cutler's advice as stated above, he is on enough gear to drop an elephant. His sweat was tested and it turns out it is 90% HGH...
    ya i hear ya bro! but anyways because i want to see what i can do natually and save my anavar for later or sell being big and ripped without taking anything is just not an option for me, mayeb 10 years down the road but it's only been 2 for me! im just a natually really, really, really skinny guy! so i figure i may as well be happy with my natural potential and that is something what brad pitt looks like in fight club but a little bigger! im sure if i workout solid for 10 years i could end up putting a significant amount of size on but as of right now i want to see what results i can get from just straight diet,cardio and bustin my balls in the gym! you think he was that sinny in fight club, i know he wasnt big but i didnt think he was that skinny...???

Thread Information