spitzor is offline New Member

gaining weight, question

aight guys, stats = 19, 5'8, 160ish pounds, 3 weeks to a month ago i was fluctuating from 152 - 155, and now all the sudden i shot up to 160-165 range, i have an idea why, but i kinda wanna pin point it, heres what ive changed/done differently this last month.

started deadlifting
    started squats when working out legs, i used to not do them cause they would hurt my traps alot, but now im used to it
    using twinlab ultra fuel carb shake, about 110 g's a shake, and i was takin 2 a day
    i dont have a set diet, but i eat right, never any junk food or bad food, just home cookin, chicken/meat cooked on the grill, and veggies, and i just stuff my face. was just curious as to what the main reason was for the weight gain, but i guess it could be from all of it, but yea, any thoughts / opinions are welcome
    -thx

spitzor is offline New Member
    oh ya, i also switched my protien a month ago, from pro complex which i had been using for like the past 8 months, to cytogainer, which has 3g creatine in each serving, just givin ya guys more to work with :P lataz

seanw is offline Banned
    Probably because you have started doing legs. Your upper body wont grow significantly unless you grow your legs and I would suggest that that is why the weight is going on.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You should really pay attention to what you eat, making sure you're getting at least the minimum calories in the right ratios to grow.

People ask me if I'm on a diet when I'm bulking... I say yes, my diet is a minimum, not a maximum like most diets.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by spitzor
    i guess it could be from all of it
    Ding ding.

~SC~

ATLAS77 is offline New Member
    AandF6969

I am a newbie I am 5'6" 170 Ihave been workingout on and off for 5 years (work). If i want to gain wieght and mass what would be my minimum calorie intake and what would be the proper ratios? I dont know what that means and why I need it. Can you help?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLAS77
    AandF6969

I am a newbie I am 5'6" 170 Ihave been workingout on and off for 5 years (work). If i want to gain wieght and mass what would be my minimum calorie intake and what would be the proper ratios? I dont know what that means and why I need it. Can you help?

I suggest you make your own thread

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    could be from deadlifts and squats, but then again it could just be natural growth spurt, i remember like 2 years ago around xmas, i didnt workout for like 2 weeks and barely ate anything at all and weighed myself and my weight was up about 10 pounds, and i am the type of person that eats like crazy and wont put on a pound, so could be either one...

Thread Information