xfade7 is offline Member

critique my cutting diet please

well i began to base my cutting diet on the sticky, im not sure how close i am though.

cardio 6:30-7:00
    meal one 7:30: oatmeal and protein shake
    meal two 12:00 : tuna and peanuts and turkey pepperoni
    workout 4:00
    meal three 5:00: 2:1 dextroserotein
    meal four 6:30: lean deli turkey or lean steak/hamburger w/ 1/2 cup oatmeal
    meal five(dinner)8:30-9:00:usually a chicken breast and some veggies
    meal six 10:30: 35g casein protein shake w/ flax
    meal seven (wake up at night) 2:00 am: 35 g casein protein shake w/ flax.

i dont know how close this is, thats why i need your guys advice! thanks

xf

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Bolded
    well i began to base my cutting diet on the sticky, im not sure how close i am though.

cardio 6:30-7:00 if cutting i would reccomend going slow 60%MHR +-5% to rely on highest ratio of fat burning and stretch it to mebee 45min?

meal one 7:30: oatmeal and protein shake go Fat/Pro to preserve state of Lipolysis mebee 6 whites and 2 yolks something along that

meal two 12:00 : tuna and peanuts and turkey pepperoni

eat fat free cottage cheese(loaded w/ aminos it is) 45min or a like food prior to working out

workout 4:00

meal three 5:00: 2:1 dextroserotein if protein is whey isolate it will be readily absorbed at approx~30-40 min DO NOT mix w/ skim milk use water.
    eat next ppwo most likely around 40min or so after pwo shake. if shake is not Whey isolate GET Whey isolate ;o

meal four 6:30: lean deli turkey or lean steak/hamburger w/ 1/2 cup oatmeal old fashion oats are too low on GI as compared to Yams'BrownRice'SweetPotatoe eat one of those (yams and sweet potatoes are DIFFERENT!) or another complex carb w/ a GI > 70

meal five(dinner)8:30-9:00:usually a chicken breast and some veggies eat a alot of thick green vegies w/ this meal and possibly a small quantity of EFA's if you do not consume any other type of carb other than vegies.

meal six 10:30: 35g casein protein shake w/ flax
    stick w/ lean meat and flax i.e. tuna turkey chicken or like... this way it will take longer to utilize through out the night.
    meal seven (wake up at night) 2:00 am: 35 g casein protein shake w/ flax. KEEP SLEEPING go back to sleep dont snack at nite

i dont know how close this is, thats why i need your guys advice! thanks

xf

SpinalTap is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Bolded

meal one 7:30: oatmeal and protein shake go Fat/Pro to preserve state of Lipolysis mebee 6 whites and 2 yolks something along that

xf

he is going off of the sample like he sais though, and the sample sais pro/carb. is the sample diet wrong?

Thread Information