skribbble is offline Member

Pwo shake on running days?

I play d1 football and have a question about my running days. I have speed training on tuesdays and thursdays, its pretty hard on the legs so just wondering if i should have a pwo shake or if i shuold have a pro/fat meal about 45 minutes afterwards?

Goals - 188 now, lose body fat (im at like 10%) But dont lose muscle and also get stronger and faster of course.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    I play d1 football and have a question about my running days. I have speed training on tuesdays and thursdays, its pretty hard on the legs so just wondering if i should have a pwo shake or if i shuold have a pro/fat meal about 45 minutes afterwards?

Goals - 188 now, lose body fat (im at like 10%) But dont lose muscle and also get stronger and faster of course.
    If by PWO shake you mean Whey/Dex, then don't have one after your run. Just have a pro/fat meal after.

skribbble is offline Member
    Sounds good, but i wouldnt really classifiy my running as cardio. There is alot of speed ladder involved and running with resitance and extra weight. So i guess what would be more beneficial for my legs, in terms of getting them nutriets to heal and rebuild.

Thread Information