viking_warrior_2k is offline Junior Member

Dan Duchane's Body Opus inquiry

Hey guys, I recently read Dan Duchane's book on the Body Opus diet, and I was just wondering how valid it is. Anybody got any experience with that diet or possess any knowledge related to the book?

Just wondering if it works or if it's bogus.

For those who aren't familiar with it, it's supposedly one of the best diets available for cutting without losing muscle. Any replies? This newbie is all ears...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I read that about 6 years ago and learned a lot from him. He was ahead of his time for sure.

It's a very hardcore approach, and there are other approaches that work just as well that are not as hardcore at all, but it's a good program in any event.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I read that about 6 years ago and learned a lot from him. He was ahead of his time for sure.

It's a very hardcore approach, and there are other approaches that work just as well that are not as hardcore at all, but it's a good program in any event.

~SC~

Interesting.....I'm going to have to look into it. The only works by Duchane I've read were about thyroid related issues. Those were pretty **** good, so now I'm anxious to see his diet methods.

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    I have actually read and followed that book. It does work very well, but it is hard as hell to do. He recommends having many things on hand like a blood glucose monitor, etc. These things can get very expensive. You will lose fat very quickly, but you will feel like crap all the time. Like said above . . . there are other options that work just as well, and you won't feel as depleted with them.

Thread Information