Phatso is offline Associate Member

Couple Diet Q's ?

Aight couple probs LOL actually like 10 kg of probs :P last week was my last week of eq/prop/stanazol and i weighed 84 kgs today im 91 but honestly ive been stuffing my face for the past 2 days LOL eating every hour on the hour :P so i wanna loose the extra bodyfat without loosing my precious muscle.. how can i achieve this? all protein dieT? and letsay i have a protein meal then do cardio would that effect the burning? or should i do cardio on an empty stomache?

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    Aight couple probs LOL actually like 10 kg of probs :P last week was my last week of eq/prop/stanazol and i weighed 84 kgs today im 91 but honestly ive been stuffing my face for the past 2 days LOL eating every hour on the hour :P so i wanna loose the extra bodyfat without loosing my precious muscle.. how can i achieve this? all protein dieT? and letsay i have a protein meal then do cardio would that effect the burning? or should i do cardio on an empty stomache?

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=75729

helping me a lot

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Use the above cutting sticky to help you construct a decent approach at a diet... then post it up for critique...

Perform cardio on an empty stomach..... don't eat before hand bro.... makes no sense...

Maybe take a homemade thermo as well...

Also, split up your cardio and weights.... preferably cardio in the AM, weights in the PM...

Phatso is offline Associate Member
    great advice thanx u guys!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    great advice thanx u guys!
    Follow the cutting stickie as it is your best friend. I m currently 217lbs and my goal is 205lbs....believe me when i say that stickie is the shiznit!

I wish you all the best and i am quite sure you will cut that unwanted BF and get shredded up.

Now get to work.....

Thread Information