Nworb is offline Associate Member

Ab workout\protien shake

I tend to do an ab workout every night after 9 o clock. SHould i drink a protien shake say a half hour before it or right after it
    thanks.

right now i have a shake after my workout which is early in the day i am thinking of adding a second shake
    ye or nay??

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nworb
    right now i have a shake after my workout which is early in the day i am thinking of adding a second shake
    ye or nay??
    Post your full diet and workout schedule, and we will help you accordingly.

ahh my diet, i was afraid ud say that i got my breakfast down to a science, but due to the inconsistancy of dorm food i have yet to figure out lunch and dinner

so that probably won't help much
    sorry i wasted ure time,
    ill figure out lunch and dinner and get back to yas

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nworb
    ahh my diet, i was afraid ud say that i got my breakfast down to a science, but due to the inconsistancy of dorm food i have yet to figure out lunch and dinner

so that probably won't help much
    sorry i wasted ure time,
    ill figure out lunch and dinner and get back to yas

You shouldn't be having just 3 big meals a day. Try to break it up into 5 smaller meals. Are you cutting or bulking? There are two sample diets on top of this forum for both as well as a write up I did for cutting here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145876

Go hit up a BJ's/Costco/Sam's Club and pick up a big thing of almonds and some tuna. Then order yourself some whey/dextrose off-line. I suggest www.allsportsnutrition.com for your whey and www.thebetterhealthstore.com for your dextrose. Then you might want to look into ordering some Udo's oil (a blend of omega 3/6/9 essential fatty acids. It contains flax and other healthy oils.) You can purchase it from www.fitsite.com

Then your next step might be to buy yourself a Forman grill for your dorm room (if they allow them, mine did).

When it comes to dorm food, and cafe food, try to make the best decision possible. Get a plain old grilled chicken breast and some rice. Or you could get a chicken breast and throw it in a salad with some type of dressing.

Just some ideas to help ya out bro.. i've been in your position before.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You also don't want to be doing abs everyday.

~SC~

Thread Information