jsingh is offline New Member

URGENT HELP with Diet PLS !

I have been working out for about a year and a half, have gone from 155lbs to currently 182lbs, my gaol is to get to 200lbs. I have recently been taking weight gainers however i find that they tend to add alot of fat, and i have reached a point where i am not gaining again. Therfore i have purchased a product called muscle milk with less calories. I need some tips on how i can improve my diet and gain some more mass. I am working in a factory over the summer and tend to sweat and move around alot, so i am worried about burning off too many calories I alternate between nights an days every 2 weeks, this is what my diet looks like on night shift:

1pm WAKE UP - Muscle milk with 1 cup oatmeal, 2 eggs
    4 pm - 1 bowl vector cereal, wholewheat crackers with peanut butter
    6.30 pm - Tuna/chicken sandwich on brown bread, banana
    8.30pm - 1 can of tuna, 1 cup green peppers, 1 bowl of fruit, 2 yogarts
    10.30pm - muslce milk shake, banana
    Finish work at 1am
    2am after WORKOUT- protein shake
    3am after workout - 6oz breast of chicken, 2 whole potatoes, 1 cup green peppers
    5am before BED - Muscle milk/Protein shake

I am not sure if this is enough? Should i be mixing in oatmeal into my first shake of the day? and what should be my last shake of the day musucle milk or a whey protein shake?? With my previous weigth gainer it was 1200 cal a seving and with muscle milk its around half of that, should this be ok? Any advice would be GREATLy appreciated, thankyou
    Last edited by jsingh; 07-03-2005 at 11:15 AM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    well hard to say anything unless you include how much potatoes, oatmeal ect that you eat.

I have no clue if you eat enough without having the slightest idea of how much macros you consume.

ditch the muscle milk and do a flax/whey shake instead

Thread Information