Thread: PWO and PPWO..

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

PWO and PPWO..

how long before you go to bed should the last carb meal be taken? and if you have a late workout should you leave out the last carb meal(PPWO)?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What times are we talking about here, i need more info as i don't wanna guess.

when on a shredding diet for like competitions some people say that your last carb meal should taken at 4p.m or before, 6p.m or before, 8p.m or before? i want to know what time is the lastest carbs should be taken when on a serious cutting diet??? also if you have a late workout should your PWO and PPWO carbs be cut out for that day?

I am thinking it depends on what time you workout, why not just post a sample day's routine for you?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Depends on when you workout, and when you go to bed.............

thats what im saying im looking for how many hours of 0 carbs intake before i go to bed?

For the love of god almighty, please post a **** sample day of yours....

i cant give you a sample day because im in school full time and my training schedule and diet schedule is different everyday! man it's a very simple ? im asking, when dieting when should your last carb meal of the day be? whatever my schedule is if the last meal of carbs shouldnt be later than 6pm then thats what im asking for a boundary time when to drop carbs... for example "6 hours" before you hit the hay!!! this is what ime asking???

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    i cant give you a sample day because im in school full time and my training schedule and diet schedule is different everyday! man it's a very simple ? im asking, when dieting when should your last carb meal of the day be? whatever my schedule is if the last meal of carbs shouldnt be later than 6pm then thats what im asking for a boundary time when to drop carbs... for example "6 hours" before you hit the hay!!! this is what ime asking???

I think you will be hard pressed to find anyone that can answer your question with the details lacking so much....

Jeebus.....

Workout and then PWO (carbs) and then 1hr45m later PPWO.....i do not know when you go to bed i cannot guess this ****.....

My last carbs are in my PPWO which is generally around 9pm and then i have my pro/fat before bed at 11:15-11:30pm.... So thats roughly 2.5hrs before i go to bed...

Does this help?

yes i just wanted to know when to take my last carb meal in realation to when i go to bed which is about 11:30p.m! 2.5hrs doesnt seem like a long enough time! ive heard in the range of 4-6hours before you go to bed...?

Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    yes i just wanted to know when to take my last carb meal in realation to when i go to bed which is about 11:30p.m! 2.5hrs doesnt seem like a long enough time! ive heard in the range of 4-6hours before you go to bed...?

I do not see any reason to wait this long personally, i have been running it this way w/ awesome results. To each their own, if i were you i would try it....you never know until you try.

very true! i appreciate the info!

Thread Information