Thread: Carbs anybody?

Phatso is offline Associate Member

Carbs anybody?

Ok i posted a thread about my diet and i got so many replies about the carbs and such.. someone said first 4 meals should contain carbs etc.. and 1 can of tuna day is enough? if im goin to have a meal every 3-4 hours dont u think im very limited to food types? tuna/eggwhites/chickenbreasts etc .. and as for carbs should i only intake carbs before my weight training and after it? will oatmeal do ? like half a cup with water.. and i did not post the same diet as people said i modified some parts of it i still dont know how to go on this diet.. i wanna cut up really bad my belly is huge but ive gained so much muscle as well.. if u know what i mean.. starting clen /thermo tomorrow and 40 min cardio everyday right when i wake up .. it would be very helpfull if someone could post me a diet that will for sure help me loose fat and keep muscles.. i weight train every other day and cardio everyday.. thanks guys..

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    LMO's advice to you in that thread was spot on... listen to him.

Also, there is nothing wrong with having more than 1 can of tuna per day... don't worry about the mercury poisoning as was told to you in the thread... but, I would not use it for your sole source of lean protein... chicken, venison, steak etc... are quite suitable as well...

Additionally, you should eat more frequently than every 3-4 hours as well... every 2-2.5 hours is preferred...

Use the cutting sticky, I'm sure with some slight alterations it will serve you very well... and you'll notice the meal structure provided...
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=75729

Post cardio, it is often suggested to ingest a pro/fat meal, and to keep most of the carbs you ingest for the day to PWO/PPWO... as LMO pointed out; However, for arguments sake, I prefer to ingest a pro/carb meal post cardio... simply because I need the added energy... what works best for YOU is what is best, everyone is different...

Also, remember to split up your cardio and weights... http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=143608

Thread Information