clubbinkid is offline Associate Member

Diet ques 4 my gf

i base my cutting diet off the unofficail cut stick on top so proposed a paln 4 my gf and she didnt do too well LOL ...............does anyone have a good diet 4 a female or some advice i can give to her.....LOL

i no women should do the same things but idk it didnt do to well

she lookin just to tone up drop a few

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    What in the heck did you have her doing?

Um

Just Eating Clean. Carbs Certan times Breakfast, After Training, A Bar Like An Hour B4 Training, shakes, greens lean meats Turkey Chicken Lean red meats somtimes................................all according To Her Stats
    Last edited by clubbinkid; 02-15-2005 at 03:32 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    She shoulds stick to the sticky's layout, not the actual amounts of foods, as I assume she's much smaller...

so what are you sayin dont worry about counts

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Well, I think he means she probably went too high on the calories if she followed the sticky, because it is designed for a guys caloric intake.

Quote Originally Posted by clubbinkid
    so what are you sayin dont worry about counts
    No. The sticky's amounts are for a 6ft, 200lb male.........
    Therefore, not your wife. That is what I'm getting at. You need to modify it to her needs.

Listen................i no how to produce a diet to her needs what im asking here basically does anyone have advice how to make the meal more appealing or even a diet handy that could help her tone up cut som extrabf ..........so she can get disicipled and then maybe eaz in to the sticky....i appreciate ur input maybe i phrased it wrong

Listen................i no how to produce a diet to her needs what im asking here basically does anyone have advice how to make the meal more appealing or even a diet handy that could help her tone up cut som extrabf ..........so she can get disicipled and then maybe eaz in to the sticky....i appreciate ur input maybe i phrased it wrong

So basically, you're saying you need a diet that is half as strict? LOL

i guess so she doesnt eat that bad............just is not every three hours not the right kinds of foods to reaaly bring out the tone so i want to just basically give her a change to somting on that track she how she does then bring it to the next level as she gets on the right track. u c what im gettin at

cuz a drastic too quick type change will ultimatley lead to failure

Put a before/after picture of Kristie Alley from a tabloid on the fridge. Tell her she is heading in the same direction. If that doesn't work, tell her you heard her friends say she was fat. That will do it.

The only way she will get disciplined is if she sticks to the diet for awhile, sees some results (take pictures!!), and then feels guilt for exceeding a cheat limit.

bosssssssssssssss u should just be the spkokes man 4 some diet company cuz that sums up about every thing i have ever told her

guys can u take a look at my diet posted below

bosssssssssssssss u should just be the spkokes man 4 some diet company cuz that sums up about every thing i have ever told her
    Then she's not listening, or she is cheating from her diet and you don't know about it. Is she doing cardio?

well idk how people feel her but this is my take...................Cardio..................... ...has no muslce building advantage so when your trtyin to lean out u want to preserve your muscle to look tone so when you start your diet off i have no cardio involved as your diet platues and hits peaks this is when i bring cardio in

so there 4 no

well idk how people feel her but this is my take...................Cardio..................... ...has no muslce building advantage so when your trtyin to lean out u want to preserve your muscle to look tone so when you start your diet off i have no cardio involved as your diet platues and hits peaks this is when i bring cardio in
    I think this is crazy. Cardio will burn fat, which sounds like what she wants to do. How are you going to measure diet platues and peaks? She can actually eat the same way she was and still lose fat if she does cardio.

ok................u can tell plateus and peaks by bf% and ur weight..................idk understand whiile people love shreddi ng theere muscle away on the cardio machines all the time

let ur diet do the work ...............and bring ur cardio in as an aid to stimulate the burning process when u peak or platue

bump, anyone else have an opinion on this?

good debaTE HERE BOSS

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    clubinkid- now I know why you didn't include cadio in your previous thread. thats i good point you bring up about cardio, makes sense!! When I am leaning out I just can't wait to see the striations , I am an impatient person!! LOL

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

It all boils down to either she wants to be in shape or not....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok................u can tell plateus and peaks by bf% and ur weight..................idk understand whiile people love shreddi ng theere muscle away on the cardio machines all the time
    cardio is essential in leaning out. If her macros are calculated correctly and she is eating at the right time then she will have no issues with "burning muscle"

If you are following the sticky then you need to incorporate cardio for her. To break through plateuas or peaks or what ever you want to call them. You should be able to tweak her meal plan to accomodate issues like that.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JKali is offline Female Member
    clubbinkid, i'm a little confused. You come on here asking for help and then want to dispute all the answers you are receiving. Is she having trouble with the diet because she doesn't like it or because she hasn't been on it long enough to see results? I'm sure you're aware, but changes won't happen over night. Try cooking with her or grocery shopping with her so that you can make the meals more appealing and she helps choose her food rather than being told what to eat. Though you might be trying to help, it may be coming across as nagging. Different people respond differently to carbs/fats, etc. I would suggest posting her diet in the female forum also. Better yet, tell her to access the female forum and ask questions. You've said you followed the sticky and it's not working. Let's see the breakdown meal by meal. The girls are supportive, and sometimes if it comes from someone other than her boyfriend/husband it is easier to listen. It also has to be her choice to live the lifestyle. My significant other pestered me for months, but it wasn't until i started reading and asking questions myself that i took control of my diet/excersize.

Thread Information