Maroubra is offline Junior Member

Middle of the night eating while cutting

During bulking I wake everynight and eat. My body is used to this. During a cutting period, should this be stopped? This 4am meal prevents catabolism, but will it affect cutting?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroubra
    During bulking I wake everynight and eat. My body is used to this. During a cutting period, should this be stopped? This 4am meal prevents catabolism, but will it affect cutting?

If you want to get up to eat then go for it..... I like the approach of not counting calories per day, but instead just making sure I eat certain macros at different times of the day. So if you can fit in a regular size pro/fat meal in the middle of the night, I don't see why it would hurt you if the rest of your daily dietary approach and cardio is on.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Can only help you if you are already used to getting up to eat a meal, of course as long as this meal is within your allotted kcals needed for your cutting phase.

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    what the hell is allotted kcals

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    allotted kcals= the amount of kcals you want to consume in a day

got cha..... i have a small questions what are some good hunger crunches... like potato chips ..... little crap like that..... cyz **** i get hungry in between meals and after my 6th meal i get hungry as well my body consumes all the food quickly..... i was munching a while ago on some fried pork chips "chicharron" the one they sell at the supermarket it has fat and protain only no carbs what so ever..... also when it comes to eating red meat ..... can i eat it or not im realy concirned mostly on geting abs sick ass abs more than enything cuz im not going to go into competitio or enything so you know i dont need sick ass ripped arms but i guess it will come along with the abs.....are soy burgers good 1gfat 2gnet carbs 13gprotain.......

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by L-carnatine
    got cha..... i have a small questions what are some good hunger crunches... like potato chips ..... little crap like that..... cyz **** i get hungry in between meals and after my 6th meal i get hungry as well my body consumes all the food quickly..... i was munching a while ago on some fried pork chips "chicharron" the one they sell at the supermarket it has fat and protain only no carbs what so ever..... also when it comes to eating red meat ..... can i eat it or not im realy concirned mostly on geting abs sick ass abs more than enything cuz im not going to go into competitio or enything so you know i dont need sick ass ripped arms but i guess it will come along with the abs.....are soy burgers good 1gfat 2gnet carbs 13gprotain.......
    Soy is one of 2 food products I know of that raise estrogen levels.

**** that sucks so much for the boca burgurs ibought but what mucnhies. Can i eat can i eat almonds and peanuts with out a problem?

web03 is offline Associate Member
    for cutting you need to watch your fat levels. Almonds and peanuts are incomplete sources of protein and quite a bit of fat (although its healthy fat you still don't want to go crazy)

Red meat is fine but it has to be a low fat cut. I personally prefer to stick with chicken although I get so **** sick of it!

Web

Quote Originally Posted by web03
    for cutting you need to watch your fat levels. Almonds and peanuts are incomplete sources of protein and quite a bit of fat (although its healthy fat you still don't want to go crazy)

Red meat is fine but it has to be a low fat cut. I personally prefer to stick with chicken although I get so **** sick of it!

Web
    umm...... chiken ****!!!!! that crap gets dry i freaking get these hunger urges inbetween meals. so ust chiken the and fish right such as "tilapia" right now currently im on clen and ecy stack before cardio as well as staker3 after meals im almost emune to all that crap like the ecy i dont get shakie or nurveous or enything like that but on the clen i get the sideaffects cuz i ust started taking it about 3 days ago so i still have about 5-7 days with the side effects but w/e its not that bad......... so ust chiken i guess........... what are different ways to prepare the chiken that are tasty

Thread Information