Fredrico_Suave is offline New Member

Diet for swollen mouth...

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled, and having a root canal done during the same procedure..does anyone have any suggestions for a diet to follow while my mouth swells down??

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrico_Suave
    I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled, and having a root canal done during the same procedure..does anyone have any suggestions for a diet to follow while my mouth swells down??

So basically you can't chew? I've never had to get my wisdome teeth out/root canal, so I don't know what you're going to be going through.

JKali is offline Female Member
    Don't worry about the diet because you won't be able to eat solid foods and chances are you'll be drugged up and on the couch anyway. You'll be limited to smoothies and you won't be able to drink through a straw. Just revover quickly by taking care of yourself and then hit the diet hard once you've healed. It usually takes about a week to fully recover, but that's just wisdom teeth (impacted) I tried to get back to the gym too quickly after my wisdom teeth and it ended up taking longer to fully recover.

Thread Information