Thread: Diet Check, Critique please.
02-16-2005, 09:33 PM #1
Diet Check, Critique please.
20yrs, lifting for 6yrs, 5 yrs hard.
5'8, 195 10-13%BF
Just started 3rd cycle, 1ST REAL one!
Protein Shake w/ 2 TBLS Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Frozen Fruits
8 egg whites w/2 whole eggs,
1 Bowl of Vector
1 Scoop Vege Greens ( 8 servings of Fruits + Vegetables)
2-3 Baked Potatoes
2 Cans Tuna
2 Cups Chocolate Milk
Protein shake w/2 TBLS Peanut Butter
1 Cup lean meat or fish
2 Baked Potatoes
1 Cup Veggies
Almonds, nuts etc.
Protein shake w/2TBLS Peanut Butter
My days vary from 6 to 7am wake ups, rite now is 7. I also can't eat rice which is a bomber, cant get myself to swollow it, try so hard but literally a cup of rice would take me an hr to eat that's why I go with Potatoes, Love potatoes. I just can't swollow rice something about it's texture makes me gag, it's fuked. Any other suggestions to replace rice.
Last edited by jaffry20; 02-16-2005 at 10:50 PM.
02-16-2005, 09:39 PM #2
It's too small bro.
02-16-2005, 09:46 PM #3Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
More foods, or the writing is to small????
02-16-2005, 09:50 PM #4Originally Posted by jaffry20
02-16-2005, 10:49 PM #5Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
hahah oh sorry, ill make it bigger.
02-16-2005, 10:53 PM #6
loose that chocholate milk at 2:30
02-18-2005, 11:57 AM #7Originally Posted by XxElitexX
Why loose the chocolate milk???
02-18-2005, 12:49 PM #8
what are your goals? i can tell you that the morning shake with whey, pb and fruits is a no no. dont mix carbs and fats no matter your goals thats usually a general rule.
your PWO shake sucks (no flame) but no other way to put it. should have 45 g of whey with 90g of dextrose. and you also need a better PPWO meal like grilled chicken and white rice. also 6 baked potatoes in one day is a bit excessive
02-18-2005, 12:51 PM #9
yea whats with the choc milk?? tons of sugar and fat (if its whole) what the hecks the point? if you need to get amped for the gym try 2 cups of black coffee instead
02-18-2005, 01:00 PM #10Retired Vet
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
- I would ditch the chocolate milk, and ingest a low gi carb preworkout, even an apple is better IMO...
- You PWO shake is backwards. You are consuming fats and protein... you want CARBS not FATS.... the goal is to spike your insulin , and replenish the glycogen in your muscles.... Most people prefer a 2:1 ratio of dex to protein (as BigLouie pointed out above)...
- I would ditch the 'nuts and snacks' period, and instead, replace that with another full pro/fat meal (such as tuna/chicken/steak/whey and 2tbsp of natty PB)
- Additionally, instead of potatoes, try out yams, sweet potatoes for your carbs...
- Before bed I would down a whey shake with flax...
For fun, give this a read: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=113010
Last edited by Blown_SC; 02-18-2005 at 01:05 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)