doingitright is offline New Member

my 47 year old dad wants to........caffeine

Hey need some advise here, for the last 6 weeks I have been on an ECA stack. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. My dad has seen the energy that I have when I am on it and he would like to know if it would be ok if he just took the caffeine. My dad was hooked on code red mountain dew whih has a ton of sugars and a ton of caffeine. Well, he wants to lose some weight so I told him to drop the Mountain Dew because of the sugars in it. Well, he did and now he has losed that energy used to get when drinking it. So, my dad is perfectly healthy, no diabetes, blood preasure is fine and he just recently had that all checked out. So, for his age what would be the maxium amount of caffeine that should be safe for him to take? I was thinking like a 200mg pill when he wakes up (8am) and then another 200mg pill in the early afternoon. You guys think this is ok??????

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I suggest he get his energy naturally by excercise and implementing a healthy diet, whats the difference between being hooked on Code Red Mountain Dew and Caffeine pills?

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    the sugar is the difference i think is what he's saying... 400 mg a day is not too much... neither is 600 mg... i would just make sure that you dont give him guarana as the source... caffien anhydrous is a little better for you... tell him to drink diet code red (if it exists)... or tell him to relax for a little while until his body breaks the dependancy on the sugar and caffine highs...

It was obvious what I was asking, diet and excercise, REALLY?!?!?!? Thanks eatrite. now my next question.. Is there a certain brand of caffeine that you would recomend for a 47 year old male. I have Prolab caffeine 200mg tabs. The ingredients read as:

1 serving= 1 tab

calcium(from dicalcium phosphate) 75mgs
    caffeine anhydrous 200mgs

Is this a good source of caffeine for him?
    Thanks!!!!

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doingitright
    It was obvious what I was asking, diet and excercise, REALLY?!?!?!?
    i sense sarcasm?

xfade7

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    47... wow that is old! LOL Exactly my age. What I do if I need energy is take 25mg ephedrine(vasapro) and a cup of coffee. Kicks ass. And I am sure the 500mg Prop and EQ weekly doesn't hurt either. : ) But the one response was even better. Get him on cardio and that energy will come naturally. Good luck with the OLD man!

LOL!!!! No juice guys. He is 47 he just wants to take some caffeine and the ofcourse the right kind for a 47 year old. Thanks

Thread Information