Headstrong_555 is offline Junior Member

Fat Source Question

Hey all I had a quick question regarding a a tip someone gave me. They told me instead of a Tablespoon of Flax or 2 Tablsespoons of Peanut Butter (Natural) mix the 2 of them. Meaning have a teaspoon of flax and 1Tablespoon of Peanut Butter. Not sure if it even matters, but wanted to see what you all thought.

Thanks,
    -=-Head-=-

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I personally would not do this as your fats would add up quick. 1 TBSP of Flax is 14g and 2 TBSP of Natty is 14g.

I think it is best to alternate your EFA's...have flax here, olive oil there etc....

Headstrong_555 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry Let me calrify. 1 Teaspoon of flax (7-8g of fat) Mixed with 1 Tablespoon of Natty Butter (7-8g of fat). It comes out to 14-16g of fat.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong_555
    Sorry Let me calrify. 1 Teaspoon of flax (7-8g of fat) Mixed with 1 Tablespoon of Natty Butter (7-8g of fat). It comes out to 14-16g of fat.

In this case, i would leave that up to personal preference as i do not think it would hinder you in anyway. I just don't think it is best to mix them as i am sure it does not serve any greater cause, i mean think of the taste of that together..tsp of Flax w/ tbsp of Natty PB? ugh..

Thread Information