Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Stomach ulcer help plz

Turns out I have a stomach ulcer. I havent gone to a doc cause my sister has medication for it at home so Im gonna try and eat it for a while and se what happens before I se a doc. But this will put some restrains on my diet.

First of I cant eat a eca stack anymore, I have also dropped yohimbine(I have no clue if this is bad for the stomach or not ). I cant do morning cardio on a empty stomach anymore cause it feels like getting a knife stuck into my upper abdomen and eating is a bitch cause I get nauseua and pain everytime I eat.

My questions are what food should I avoid to make this heal as fast as possible and what should I trie to eat more of? What food are very stomach friendly(I dont care of they arent diet friendly right now). Is cardio after a pro/fat meal alot less effective then cardio on a empty stomach?
    Is there any other fatburner that is more nice to the tummy then eca? What about clenbuterol ?

Is t3 bad for the stomach in any way? What about creatin? Dextrose always seems to make the pain worse, can I replace it with sacaros(I know the gi is substantiali lower but better the nothing?)for a while in my pwo shake

I think that is the questions I have. I need to get this crap healed quick or Im gonna have to cancel my contest plans. I realy dont want to do that either......But my motivation is gone now. I just want to ****ing lie down and give the finger to everything

Also is a low carb diet worse for the stomach then a medium card diet? What makes the stomach produce most acid?

Im eating Nexium(esomeprazolmagnesium-trihydrat)40mg/day for the ulcer btw

longhornDr is offline Member
    How do you know you have an ulcer?

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    How do you know you have an ulcer?
    Its either a ulcer or a katharr. But katharr pain is suposed to be lessened when eating right? I get more pain after eating and feels like I need to vomit. Also my stool is very dark...

Im worried that the nexium isnt helping. It made it better for 2 days then now the pain seems to have returned full force again.

bascily I have read upp all I can on ulcers and all I can on katharr and it seems like my symptoms fit ulcer more then katharr..I should go to a doc I know but, it costs 20bucks and Im so broke right now that I dont even have that

longhornDr is offline Member
    Why do you think it's one of those 2? About 15 possibilites come to mind off the top of my head, though an ulcer is likely from what you describe.

You need to see a doctor. You appear to be bleeding a fair amount (dark stool). You need to have it evaluated, especially if it is causing that much pain. Do you want to risk a perforated ulcer?

A PPI isn't going to be enough, you need some antibiotics to allow it to heal if it is an ulcer.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornDr
    Why do you think it's one of those 2? About 15 possibilites come to mind off the top of my head, though an ulcer is likely from what you describe.

You need to see a doctor. You appear to be bleeding a fair amount (dark stool). You need to have it evaluated, especially if it is causing that much pain. Do you want to risk a perforated ulcer?

A PPI isn't going to be enough, you need some antibiotics to allow it to heal if it is an ulcer.
    Thanks alot for the advice bro. Those 2 poped into my mind cause they are the only 2 I am familiar with.
    Il try to borrow cash from some relative or dad so I can go to the doc tomorrow. I need to get this fixed asap

what is a perforated ulcer?
    Do you think they will do that thing where they stick a funnel with a camera down into my belly

I went to the doc. He just pushed on my tummy a bit, told me to continue with nexium and gave me a prescription on some kind of powder that is good against contstipation(is this the correct word? When you cant ****).

He said that if I havent improved in a week then I should go back. He didnt seem worried that I have dark **** either. I got nothing agaisnt imidiet pain(I couldnt sleep tonight cause of the throbing pain in the stomach). Ironicly today I have eaten ****loads of food and my stomach feels very good. Maby I need to eat more to keep it under control.

I got no advice on what foods to eat and not eat. He just said "use your comon sense".
    Feels like a waste of cash. He could atleast have checked to se if I have something like Helicobacter pylori that can be the cause of this. Ohh well I hope it will get better.

So now Im back to my original questions. What foods, supplements and super supplements can I take and what should I avoid?

Thread Information