PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

How many calories?

What's up guys? Two questions. My maintenance of calories is roughly 3000-3300. What should I bump it to when I start my cycle of Sust/EQ. I'm goin for mass. Also, should I just gradually up my calories, say....500 P/wk until i get to where I want to be. Or just jump right in on day 1 at X amount of calories. I know if I just jumped when I was natural, and upped my calories to quick , without letting my body adjust, those extra calories would gounused and turned into unwanted bf. But since there is juice involved, i was wondering if there was a difference. I know sust and eq have slow acting esters, thats why i'm asking.

Thanks guys.

P
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 09-30-2001 at 02:37 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Start an increased caloric intake from day one. Based on a maintenance of 3000-3300cals I would think 4000cal should suffice. Protein (good clean sources) is the key to building mass so try for a ratio of 45% carbs / 35% protein / 20% fat (450g carbs/350g protein/89g fat). As always break these daily amounts into 6 evenly spaced meals. If you need recipe ideas...we have those to. Good luck bro.
    Pete

Then all i gotta do is up my carbs, because I'm already at 350 pro and about 70-80 fat. I eat seven times a day....50g protein per meal=350 total. You think 4000 is sufficient in trying to put on some beef? I mean, you guys are the experts, I'm open for all opinions. I use flax oil already, natural peanut butter, olive oil for healthy fats. Steak, chicken, fish, shakes, and bars for protein sources. Oatmeal, yams, brown rice are my usual carb sources. I eat plenty of broccoli and cauliflower, and i eat Fiber One...by General mills once or twice a day to keep me regular... .
    What do you think? Any others?

Supps are as follows: Vit C, Vit E, GNG Mega man multi, Calcium&Vit D, Glucosomine Chrondroitin, B-Complex, Creatine, Amino Fuel (twinlab), Glutamine,

***Going to start taking....B5 , (do i need milk thistle for my cyc. if its all injectables?)...I will stop taking Creatine, and start after cycle.

Thanks Pete, I'll keep that info handy.

P

H to the izzo...B to the BIZZZUMMPPPP!!

PaPaPump...your diet looks very, very nice my brother. You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into your diet...nice to see that you take your diet as seriously as your cycle. Remember, 350g of protein is a guideline...don't be afraid to eat more, it can only help, just try to break it up as evenly as possible. There are three tools I use religiously when dieting 1.) A food scale 2.) A daily log of everything I put in my mouth (keep your minds out of the gutter ) and 3) "The Complete Book of Food Counts" by Corinne T. Netzer. It lists Proteins, carbs, fats, cals etc....of almost any food imaginable including fast foods. I always look at my daily totals, what I'm eating and when I'm eating and then at the bottom of the page I make notes on how I'm feeling. It truly helps and I would strongly recommend it to anybody who is serious about this (I know you all are or you wouldn't be here).

Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,m gonna start my cycle at 4000 cals 50% Protein 35% Carbs and 15% Fat,going to eat more protein as the body should be able to absorb more whilst on a cycle

Billy

Sounds good Billy...jus remember to keep me posted!! I'm going to use your esults as a gage.

Pete

Thread Information