Thread: Liquid diet

littleguns is offline Associate Member

Liquid diet

i just found out from my oh so accurate skinfold im 21 percent bodyfat. Currently im usin test e/eq/ t3 for about another month and while im doing that i wanna go on a liquid diet to burn off as much fat as possible. Im doing 30 mins of cardio everyday. Anyways my question was what do you guys put in your smoothies and shakes? I was thinking egg whites, blueberries and maybe some oats but i'd like your guys opinion. thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Follow the cutting sticky it works much better. You'll lose too much muscle mass on a liquid diet.

Are you doing your cardio first thing in the AM on an empty stomach?

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    what cutting sticky do you mean sir?

xfade7 is offline Member

chinups Guest
    Liquid diet on juice...I would say follow the sticky and up cardio by half hour, maybe drop carbs a bit

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What sense does a LIQUID diet make if you include berries/oats/etc???

Just eat the sh*t..............

No way in h*ll you should be on gear though w/out knowing HOW to diet correctly.
    Also test E while dieting is a bad idea, due to water retention.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am with Swole on the don't take gear thing...only other thing i can point out besides you needing to get a proper dietary approach down is to up your cardio...it should be at least 45-1hr everyday.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    just put some fuken fruit in ur smoothies go healthy and take estrogen injections and some clomid to that will help !!! ha ha jk just get some fruit and just check out how many calorories you need to take to maintain ur wiefht on this site ( heres the link) http://www.steroid.com/fitcalc.php and go to caloric needs calculator see how much calories u need to maintain ur weight and base ur diet of that and i dont suggest going on a l iquid diet on gear but your choice just make sure ur getting and ampule supply of protein!!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What sense does a LIQUID diet make if you include berries/oats/etc???

Just eat the sh*t..............

No way in h*ll you should be on gear though w/out knowing HOW to diet correctly.
    Also test E while dieting is a bad idea, due to water retention.

~SC~

After breaking my jaw and only have liquids for 6 weeks, I will never go on a liquid diet again. $hit I still hate smoothies till this day haha.

But yea I agree, eat solid food and just throw in shakes for some of the protein sources in your meals.

Test E can be used to cut but you might get some water retention like Swole said, however with the proper anti-e's you can use it with little to no bloat. Even if you do bloat, diet will determine your cutting progress, so once you are done with the compound and the water clears you'll really see the results.

Good luck

Thread Information