Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

qucik reply plz, another eating day and stomach

I had a eating day yesterday and it did WONDERS for my stomach katharr(or whatever the **** it is). The huge ammounts of easily digested food seems to somehow have made it possible for my stomach to heal alot better.

Now my big question is should I take another eating day to give my stomach another days rest before I return to my diet? Cause I cant diet anyway with the stomach all ****ed upp. But another eating day will sure **** upp one whole week of fatburning Both choises feels equaly bad but one is alot more painless atleast...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What do you mean by "eating day".

You don't eat everyday?

Cardio time, back later.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What do you mean by "eating day".

You don't eat everyday?

Cardio time, back later.

~SC~
    lol eating day like in pig out day. Candy, ice cream you name it I eat it

Stuff filled with high gi crap

decided to take one extra cheat day anyway. My coach gave his and I need it for motivation. Then Im back on track again. 12 weeks to go and just as many kilos to get rid of

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I don't see how candy and ice cream are good for your stomach, you should definetly get it checked out when you get the cash, in the meantime have lots of herbal teas, cut out all pills, cut out protein shakes, don't drink or smoke, and don't get worked up over anything

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I don't see how candy and ice cream are good for your stomach, you should definetly get it checked out when you get the cash, in the meantime have lots of herbal teas, cut out all pills, cut out protein shakes, don't drink or smoke, and don't get worked up over anything
    I have gotten it checked out. I was at the doc yesterday. He just told me to continue to take nexium and he gave me a powder that will restore my ability to take a good crap

Foods with high fiber content right now makes my stomach very uppset. But easily digested things like white bread, candy, cockies ect takes away the pain. I have NO clue why it is like that But my tummy feels almost completely normal again after yesterdays cheat day and now after eating some crap food again my stomach is much better. But it was about to get upset again after my regular oatmeal breakfast

I never drink or smoke usualy either luckily and I have been off all pills for several days but today I started taking nolva and arimidex again.

Tomorrow Im back to my diet again and Il be ****ed if my stomach cant handle it.

Thread Information