Thread: sweet tooth

mmhhmm is offline Junior Member

sweet tooth

i have been on a strict cutting diet for about 3 months now. (been using clen the last 2). i have been craving sweets like crazy. i do have my cheat days but they are usually not every week. but i have been finding myself startin to cheat more now cuz i will freakin eat anything that is sweet. is there any other healthy food i could eat to supply these cravings?? any help is appreciated

anyone??

The best tasting 'healthy' things I ever eat are NPB, and sweet potatoes w/ sug-free syrup. But I go crazy on cheat days.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Natty PB in your pro/fat meal is nice, I love that stuff so much
    Dex. in your PWO shake helps to fight your sweet tooth... it's pure sugar
    A good tasting whey always helps as well........ the #1 thing is will power though ...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    try brushing your teeth when you get a craving. that helps me...

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    i say you rip it up on a cheat day so you feel really good and feel like going back to the diet hard. really enjoy the cheat so your craving is gone.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    honey helps..chocolate whey too

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    If you aren't afraid of milk sugars, try making protein pudding. Use one package of sugar free, fat free puddding mix, 2 scoops of whey protein of whatever flavor the pudding is, and 3 cups of milk. Blend it for about 2 minutes, refridgerate for 30-60 min, and eat it. It is actually really good.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I opt for sugar free popsicles and sugar free jello.

Great choices that work.

~SC~

thanx for the input guys, i will try some of that natural PB. i have seen it in the grocery store just never actually bought it. i'll try some dex. in my shake too. thanks for useful info!!! peace

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    When I was cutting I looked forward to my PWO shake and its sugary goodness sooooo much...

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    the pwo shake is too sweet for me but i can give a sh** sweats are my weakness ,, guava-n-cheese , icecream, chocolate cakes with hot fude ( day dreaming) but what i do is that if in that moment your craving it badly badly badly!!!!! just grab a small pice i mean just enoug that you onlytaste it or you can be physco and just grab the whole pieace chew it but dotn swollow just throw it out there will be a point that you just give up and not want it eny more...... brushing your teeth works............. get yourself some crystal light strawberry keiwi is freaking da bomb no sugar no carbs not fat nothing just 5cal ...... also when your craving put yourself to do something that will get your mind off of it such as go threw the forums ( they help to motivate you)
    Last edited by L-carnatine; 02-22-2005 at 08:10 PM. Reason: forgot to put in info

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    i never knew how much i liked sugar until i cut it out of my diet. I will find myself on my cheat day getting a bag of candy and takin it straight to the fcukin' head. GQ

lol, i feel where u are comin from on that GQplaya. i do the same sh*t on my cheat days and after i do it i feel like such a piece of crap like my months of hard work have just gone down ther drain. i will try so sugar free jello too. thanx for the help guys

Thread Information