chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Protein consumtion while "on" few q's?

We all know you need to eat more while on gear. I have heard the body can only "use" around 55g of protein per meal if you are natural anything more is wasted. But I have heard various reports that the body can absorb ALOT more protein while on steroids . How much protein can you eat per meal while on without any being wasted? This is if it was a bulk cycle.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    We all know you need to eat more while on gear. I have heard the body can only "use" around 55g of protein per meal if you are natural anything more is wasted. But I have heard various reports that the body can absorb ALOT more protein while on steroids. How much protein can you eat per meal while on without any being wasted? This is if it was a bulk cycle.

This can be argued until you are blue in the face. Really it just depends on how big you are, metabolism, etc etc. Just start off at 35-55g a meal and see how that works for you as an individual....adjust the ammounts if you feel it is affecting you one way or another until you are happy with the results.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    yeah like LMO said its all subjective.

Uconish is offline Member
    theres guys on hear that claim they eat around 8-10 thousand calories a day.. personally i think their full of it. the claims some guys make about the amount of food they eat or weight they put on each cycle, youd think theyd be on stage with Ronnie or Jay after a year of cycling. All i can say is stick to your basics. Eat at least a gram to 1.5 of protein in body weight of protein a day and throw in a shake or two. Since im around 210 i usually eat 3 or 4 meals where i get about 50 grams of protein and i have a shake after workouts and before bed. Dont make the mistake of only eating protein and no carbs. Carbs are essential to growth and intense workouts. Be sure to take in a 2 to 1 ratio carbs to protein in your post workout shake. I believe the same company that makes muscle milk now makes a shake with about 54 protein and 85 carbs. Throw in a banana with that and your set after workouts. Include potatoes, oatmeal, rice, sweet potatoes. Stick to the basics and dont always believe what you hear. Alot of the PROS that eat 8-10 thousand calories are on soooo much growth that they can eat that much and not gain an once of fat. For the novice AS user that # is way to high.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Lets say you are a 200lb bodybuilder and you are on a cycle and consume 350g protein per day, do you think you would gain more if you were to eat say 450g of protein?

Uconish is offline Member
    all i have to say is have fun trying to eat 450 grams a day. And if you do your going to be a man thats gonna be lonly cause youre gonna be farting and sitting on the toilet all day.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Lets say you are a 200lb bodybuilder and you are on a cycle and consume 350g protein per day, do you think you would gain more if you were to eat say 450g of protein?
    Maybe, maybe not... only one way to find out. Your carbs have to be at a good level also.

Thread Information