masscon037 is offline New Member

work schedule and diet

Now that I'm committed to my diet and training needs my schedule is alittle off tilt. I work for UPS in the early morning, from 330am till roughly 900am. My questions is mainly with diet. should I start eating at 230 when I get up with eggs and oat meal than when we have a 10 minute break should I hit a shake. The only thing is that after work from like 10 am till roughly 200pm I nap. would this create a problem? I sleep from like 930pm till 230am, so thats 5 hours than catch maybe another 3 hours from the nap. So this is what I've been doing lately, without any reasoning

230am wake up
    300am something small to eat.
    330am till 600am work
    600am break, usually whole wheat bagel, coffee and oj
    900am out of work 915 home cook 4 eggs, oatmeal, milk
    930 sleep for nap
    130/200pm wake up shake, than hit gym for 45 mins to an hour
    pwo rite after work out
    ppwo 45 minutes after that so thats roughly 345 400pm
    630pm another meal and
    finally 900pm night time protien shake
    I need some serious help here. anytips would be greatly appreciated

Thanks guys

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    age, height, weight?

so far the only thing that looks bad is the break meal which is coffee, oj and a bagel. I would have a real meal there. Also i would dump the milk. at 3am i would have a good meal not just a small meal. Start your day off right!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

masscon037 is offline New Member
    abstrack I'm 25 5"9' at 185 BF% is around 14/15. I would have a real meal but being the slave drivers that UPS is I only get 10 minutes and we usually talk about stupid work stuff. I could probably switch for a tuna sandwich or something like that. I could dump the coffee too. So at 300am I should hit a protien/ fat or a protien/ carb meal?? I'm thinking carb cuz its the first meal but just wanna see what you have to say about it. Thanks for all your help. I'm looking to start my cycle as soon as I have everything set. I am getting excited, I'll have photos in a few weeks before I kick off. Later

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by masscon037
    abstrack I'm 25 5"9' at 185 BF% is around 14/15. I would have a real meal but being the slave drivers that UPS is I only get 10 minutes and we usually talk about stupid work stuff. I could probably switch for a tuna sandwich or something like that. I could dump the coffee too. So at 300am I should hit a protien/ fat or a protien/ carb meal?? I'm thinking carb cuz its the first meal but just wanna see what you have to say about it. Thanks for all your help. I'm looking to start my cycle as soon as I have everything set. I am getting excited, I'll have photos in a few weeks before I kick off. Later
    if you're cutting then you can have a pro/fat meal but you can just have a pro/carb meal otherwise. If you have no time to eat during that break, then make yourself a MRP and have a protein shake instead of a solid meal. It would be better than nothing.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information