sooner45 is offline Member

My Caloric Intake while "on". Do I need more?

Hey guys, I'm about to start a cutting Cycle of Prop/Fina/Winny/T3/Clen . My Caloric intake as of now is about 2500 Cal's. I'm basically wanting to cu, lose BF, and gain some LBM. Right now I'm 5;10" 190ibs and about 12-13% BF. Do I need to up my Cal's?? My main obejective is fat loss so I'm scared if I up my Cal's I might gain more muscle and less fat loss than I want??? Any Ideas?? Thansk guys!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Remember that the cardio and caloric deficit will shed fat, not the compounds. (t-3/clen yes, but you still have to eat intelligently and eat to lose). So, I'd focus on fat loss while being in an anti-catabolic state. This is not a time to try and attain muscle. Not w/clen/t-3/and a diet aimed at shedding fat.

Do a clean bulk for lean meat additions.

~SC~

sooner45 is offline Member
    Thanks Swole! So your basicaly sayinng I coudl stay at that caloric level and still implement T3/Clen , just leave the AAS out until I'm through cutting, then I can concentrate on Bulking?

If thats the case, I thought that it is recomended to use AAS with a T3/Clen Combo as the T3 will spare muscle along with Fat??? Thanks for taking the time SC!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The compounds are what keep you ANTI-CATABOLIC w/the t-3, so if you are using t-3 of course you have to utilize them to avoid catabolizing all of your lean muscle tissue.

I just said this is not a time to focus on gaining muscle, focus on keeping what you have.

~SC~

Thread Information