kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

f/p meal with suger free syrup?

I like to have my last meal at night be 3 whole eggs, 1 scoop of whey (pancake) with some suger free syrup. The container says 12 carbs but 11suger alcohols. Is this acceptable with a fat protein meal? Same question for splenda with f/p meal

xfade7 is offline Member
    people that spell sugar wrong crack me up. of course if you're foreign i'd cut you some slack.

xfade7

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I dislike sugar alcohols, and don't even use them on occassion anymore. I wouldn't make them a part of an everyday routine, nope.

Splenda I use in coffee, yes, that doesn't have any negative affects on me as sugar alcohols do.

~SC~

Thanks Swole, I guess I will have no more pancakes at night. I am very dedicated this time around thanks to your knowledge and leadership. What about splenda on my higer carb day with oats? I have a 200 gram carb day every 4th day. My other 3 days are 80- pwo carbs only.

1 more question. I found that by putting 80 grams of carbs at pwo, then waiting 1 1/2 hours for my next meal and making that 500 calories with about 45 protein and 25 fat has made me alot leaner in the past week or so. Is this acceptable. The fat comes from eggfs and 1 tbs. of flax.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I personally need 2 carb meals to get the most out of my training, at all times of the season. I also wouldn't go to fats in PWO2, as I've had dextrose/pro already and insulin levels are quite high.

I make sure that my kcal allotment includes pwo adequacy.

~SC~

Thread Information