crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Coming off a cycle, please give ideas for shredding...

Ok, I am on my 7th week out of a 12 week cycle. When I am done there is alittle area around my waist, probably about 10 pounds that I would love to shred off. PLEASE none of this crap watch what you eat, I eat clean, that area just doesnt want to leave me. Anyway I always read about peeps doin Clenbuterol , or other things. What is a good thing to do, to shred a little? Ephedra? Where can I get ephedra? I have tried clenbuterol b4 and it didnt work, I know ephedra will cause I used stacker2 uears ago and it cut weight off big time. But in other forums people are talking about straight ephedra, not mixed in with like stacker or hydroxycut, please any suggestions would be great. Yes, I know about cardio also, dont have all the time in the world, hard enough to work out, so anything that can help, please reccomend!!
    ADAM

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    List your approach/diet/etc., and refer to the cutting sticky atop the page for a good guide if you don't have anything laid out yet.

Cardio is a key, so you do have to have time for that you may want to re-think your approach.

~SC~

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    Well
    breakfast: 3egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 bowl of oatmeal
    snack: protien shake, almonds
    lunch: tuna fish, chicken or turkey, over spinach, oil+ vinegar
    snack: another protien shake, or chicken from boston market, with veggies
    Dinner: Broiled fish, or grilled chicken, or lean beef, greens
    Snack b4 bed: mucletech nighttime protien shake

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying that I eat perfectly, sure there are wendy's quarter pound double stacks, sometimes fries, usuaul guy things, not too often. Thats not the prob, everyone in my family are toothpicks as so would I if I didnt cycle, but the waist thing wont leave me. I can loose the weight and the waist still doesnt go down.
    PS
    Dont eat too many carbs, well try not to cause have food allergies to Bread, yeast, rice, anytype of noodles. Most any carb except potato's.
    How much cardio? I am ADHD, severe hyperactivity disorder, and the problem is with cardio, that i cant stay focused enought to accomplish anything, I get bored out of my mind, fix for that?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    How much cardio? I am ADHD, severe hyperactivity disorder, and the problem is with cardio, that i cant stay focused enought to accomplish anything, I get bored out of my mind, fix for that?
    Cardio 5-7 days a week at 75% max Heart Rate. Cutting/Shredding is all about diet and cardio plain and simple. Just how bad do you want it?

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    try T-3 or cytomil or ephedra if u can find it! or be hardcore and take some DNP

Thread Information