1 Cheat Meal A Day?

I'm eating crazy amounts of tuna, chicken and all that garbage, but I'm finding it hard to accumulate calories with that stuff. Yea I know I can simply eat more of it, but its hard to stomach three cans of tuna per day... I'm not trying to get shredded, just do a relatively clean bulk, nothing sloppy (Lee Priest). So would it be alright to have one cheat meal a day, like for example tonight my girl made me baked ziti but I dunno if I should eat it.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Just depends on your body type..... I know guys who can eat **** all day long and it all is burned off or turns to muscle. I also know people like myself who can't eat junk food on a daily basis without getting fat. You know what your body can and can't handle, just do what works for you. If you start getting fat cheating once a day, then don't. But remember bulking leaves a lot more room for error and new foods than cutting does, so why not try and make meals that you enjoy but aren't necessarily cheating?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you find you have to cheat daily to gain weight, you need to re-think your approach.

~SC~

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Unless you want to resemble your avatar the answer to your question is NO. One cheat meal per week is sufficient.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    what do you guys consider a 'cheat meal'? i mean, there are all some things we definitely know are bad, but i think there is a bit of a grey area on some foods.

Thread Information