rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Pizza tomorrow night, what till then?

I am a huge Minnesota Timberwolves fan and I am planning on having a little party tomorrow night for the game. I know I will be having some Pizza, chips, maybe a few drinks. In other words, eating like crap.

My question is this, if I dont want to be all bloated during the weekend, what should my diet look like today and tomorrow?

Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Today and tomorrow won't matter, because as soon as you load up on crap, you'll look and feel like it for a day or two after.

Just have fun. If you had an event/shows/pics/etc., then you wouldn't cheat, but if you have no reason to show off your physique, then who cares.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    This brings me to a question, is there not a supp out there that can combat water retention/bloating? I'm with Swole, i feel like bloated for 2-3 days after a simple cheat meal. I am usually back to normal around Tuesday or Wednesday (cheat meal is on Saturday night).

What about doing cardio the next morning for an hour? This might help.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Ok here is the plan:

Eat pizza drink whatever, enjoy the game and then immediately following the game jump on the back of that girl that is in your avatar for some high intensity cardio.

At least 2 hours.....

Thread Information