anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

brother is 14 starting gym tommarow

i know this could possibly be in the supplement forum as well but my brother is 14 years old.. he is very small like 5'1 105lbs at most..he is going to start tommaorw and im going to train him. im just confused on what you tell a 14 year old small kid to eat and supplement. i was thinking on just telling him to eat alot and to go with as much steak, chicken or tuna he can get if its a choice whenever he eats. i was going to give him my designer whey protien since i dont drink it and tell him to have a scoop with milk in the morning and again at night.. thats 18g x 2 a day. what would you guys recommend being safe for him to supplement.. i dont want him to be bulking quite yet seeing as tho he plays baseball .. i want to build stregnth in his legs... should i add anything else to supplement? multi vitamins, glutamine,? help me out guys!
    Last edited by phatmark; 02-23-2005 at 08:41 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    tell him to eat like you but on a smaller scale to fit his macro requirements.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    well he doesnt see what i eat being that i dont live in the house. the only thing i know of is my mother cooks very good meals every night, which would give him at least one very good meal..

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Break down to him, slowly, what you eat, and the basics as to why...
    If you explain to him that diet is a big part of growth, then he'll understand, and will more likely follow what you tell him, b/c at that age, you tend to shrug off things like diet, at least I did...

The knowledge you bestow on him now will help curb his lifestyle for the future... good on you bro... we should all be so lucky at that age!

A multi-vitamin is def. a good place to start though...

Thread Information