Njectable is offline Member

Diet, How many actually Obide by it?

I realize no matter whether your bulking or cutting when it comes to getting big or leaning out dieting and what you eat is about 80% of whats important and working out is 20%, but with that said i check this diet form day after day and see various post about peoples diets and meal routines, everything from set amounts, to a set time of day when they consume that meal. I'm wondering how many people actually eat like this and follow their diet day after day, without factoring in your cheat day. I wanna get big just as bad as the next guy, but i find at 20 years old its hard for me to eat tuna, cottage cheese or even steak and chicken day after day after day, i realize at 20 years old i can probably cheat a bit more then say someone in their late 30's whos metabolism has slowed down, but i'm trying to get on the right track with my diet and my w/o routine now so i'm furthur ahead when i am in my 30's. I was just wondering how many of you actually live by your diet, and how often do you switch it up, i find it hard to believe anyone has a high enough tolerance to eat tuna 365 days a year although i'm sure people do it, but isn't their a easier way to eat healthy without ingesting the same food day after day, that is my question!

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    diet is hard ar first but after a while u just get used to it!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    When bulking I like to say my diet is a minimum.... at a pro/carb meall I will have to have a minimum of 50g protein and 50g carbs. If I add any more or add some fat in there, no big deal, I'm 20 years old I can get away with it right now

When cutting you have to be so much more strict and not only watch amounts but also kinds of carbs you eat, etc.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Anyone that is truly dedicated to reaching their goals stays focused, and on track 100% (except for the odd cheat meal)...

I can't do it all the time, I take time off once in a while...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    always on never off
    NO REST FOR THE WICKED

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been watching what i eat since i was 19 years old (23 now) and after a while you just dont want crappy food because you grow accoustomed to liking the foods you eat. I look foward to my egg whites and oats every morning and i can eat chicken every meal and be satisfied...the key is to use spices and low cal condiments to spice it up a bit and make it taste better.

thanks for the comments guys, i'm gonna hafta try and get my diet incheck and follow it stricter then what i do

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I do what I have to do in order to get it done.

~SC~

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    great mentality right there

~SC~
    ya i realize a well working diet is needed to accomplish anything, but the thing that holds me back is at 20 years old i'm still living at home, and i find that when supper time comes i'm at the table eating with my family everything their eating, which isn't fast food or junk like that, but steak, patatoes and vegetables, or spegetti or something different each night, its hard for me to turn down a good supper and cook something up myself when its being placed right infront of me... but thats something i hafta work on untill i move out.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Well said SC! It takes discipline, but eating right becomes a habit after several months.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

~SC~
    Exactamundo! Those who wish to see their goals come to fruition will follow their particular diet no matter what, straying off the diet once a week is ok and that is the purpose of cheat meals/days because the rest of the week is all work and no play.

Thread Information