Thread: bulking diet critique
02-24-2005, 08:42 PM #1
bulking diet critique
whats up AR. Getting ready for my first cycle and I am stoked. Here is the diet routine I have been following for the past several weeks. Let me know if everything seems cool and if anyone has any suggestions. All your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Meal 1: 4 egg whites (scrambled), 1 scoop whey protein (complimentary of allsportsnutrition), and a bowl of Kashi protein/fiber cereal
Meal 2: chicken breast coldcut sandwich with swiss cheese in wheat bread
Meal 3: grilled chicken breast over house salad OR boneless skinless chicken breast with rice
Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna in water with veggies (carrots or bananas)
Meal 5: 2 scoops of whey protein and 80 grams of dextrose
Meal 6: 10 oz. Filet Mignon strips with steamed broccoli and a baked potato
Meal 7: 2 scoops of whey protein and a peanut butter sandwich in wheat bread
* I will be taking 1 multivitamin a day also
02-24-2005, 09:03 PM #2
Looks good lots of cal's, hopefull you will be able to burn it all off and get ripped.
02-24-2005, 09:52 PM #3
Just feeding the body !!! it looks ok you might want to tweak it alittle depending on the intensity of your workout.other than that looks good!
challenge me and i will succeed
02-24-2005, 10:00 PM #4Retired Vet
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
- Meal 1 - I would personally ditch the cereal in favour of 1/2 cup of oats...
- Meal 2 - I would ditch the bread, in favour of some green veggies... and I would make sure the rice is long grain brown rice... (sweet potatoes and yams are good too)..
- Meal 4 - I would ditch the carrots in favour of more fibrous veggies like broccolli, cauliflower, or brussell sprouts...
- Meal 6 - I would substitute yams, sweet potatoes, or brown rice for the potatoe to switch it up from time to time... (less boring )
- Meal 7 - I would ditch the sandwich, and just eat 2 tblsp. of natty PB, or some flax...
02-24-2005, 10:26 PM #5
thanks for the advice guys. Blown SC i am going to incorporate all your suggestions into my diet, thanks man
02-24-2005, 10:54 PM #6Retired Vet
Originally Posted by Vidooch
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)