Vidooch is offline Associate Member

Question bulking diet critique

whats up AR. Getting ready for my first cycle and I am stoked. Here is the diet routine I have been following for the past several weeks. Let me know if everything seems cool and if anyone has any suggestions. All your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Meal 1: 4 egg whites (scrambled), 1 scoop whey protein (complimentary of allsportsnutrition), and a bowl of Kashi protein/fiber cereal

Meal 2: chicken breast coldcut sandwich with swiss cheese in wheat bread

Meal 3: grilled chicken breast over house salad OR boneless skinless chicken breast with rice

Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna in water with veggies (carrots or bananas)

WORKOUT

Meal 5: 2 scoops of whey protein and 80 grams of dextrose

Meal 6: 10 oz. Filet Mignon strips with steamed broccoli and a baked potato

Meal 7: 2 scoops of whey protein and a peanut butter sandwich in wheat bread

* I will be taking 1 multivitamin a day also

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Looks good lots of cal's, hopefull you will be able to burn it all off and get ripped.

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    Just feeding the body !!! it looks ok you might want to tweak it alittle depending on the intensity of your workout.other than that looks good!

challenge me and i will succeed

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    - Meal 1 - I would personally ditch the cereal in favour of 1/2 cup of oats...
    - Meal 2 - I would ditch the bread, in favour of some green veggies... and I would make sure the rice is long grain brown rice... (sweet potatoes and yams are good too)..
    - Meal 4 - I would ditch the carrots in favour of more fibrous veggies like broccolli, cauliflower, or brussell sprouts...
    - Meal 6 - I would substitute yams, sweet potatoes, or brown rice for the potatoe to switch it up from time to time... (less boring )
    - Meal 7 - I would ditch the sandwich, and just eat 2 tblsp. of natty PB, or some flax...

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the advice guys. Blown SC i am going to incorporate all your suggestions into my diet, thanks man

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidooch
    thanks for the advice guys. Blown SC i am going to incorporate all your suggestions into my diet, thanks man
    Good to hear... don't take my suggestions as gospel, just sharing what works well for me....

Thread Information