maelstrom is offline New Member

is it still possible to obtain ephedrine?

I need a substance that will help me burn the fat off my mid section and ass. As far as I know, Ephedra is my best bet. But hey, great to find out that it is now banned by the FDA. Is there still a way that I can get my hands on some epedra based fat burners? If not, is there a decent alternative?

I'm in decent shape as it is, but those stubborn areas just store the fat like there's no tomorrow. I do regular cardio on a daily basis, I eat well, and I'm emotionally stable .

5'11" 182lbs

Any suggestions?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    even though they pulled the plug on ephedrine i think it was in april, you can still go into any convienience store or gas station down here in south fla and buy it just like anything else. it still get mine 6.99 for 48 25mg tabs. no one ever checks those places. im pretty sure i can buy grenades there too if i asked. lol.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to any local drug store and pick up some primitene (spelling) or bronkaid..both are pure ephedrine HCL.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Make sure you dont buy them in bulk...might raise suspiscions about being a meth dealer

joevette is offline Banned
    Ephedrine HCL is still legal, it's the herbal from that is outlawed. Look for Vaspro ephedrine at bulk nutrition dot com.

Most gas stations in everystate ive been to in the south have translucet flourecent green cases of all ehpedrine products either on the counter by the register or on a back counter behind the cashier.

For a time i used that with caffine pills and asprin pills, but it was a hassle, and i wasnt getting synephrine either. Now i just buy a generic effedrine free zenedrine clone and add a pill or two of the seperatly bought ephedrine.

Hope this helps.

maelstrom is offline New Member
    If I go out and buy Vasopro Ephedrine HCL, should I mix it with anything? Also, what kind of effect will the Guaifenesin 200 mg per capsule have on me?

At 25mg Ephedrine per capsule, how many would I need to take and how often to get the desired effect?
    Last edited by maelstrom; 02-25-2005 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Information