taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Lightbulb Need All Possible Diet Input Plz!

Im cutting trying to get to 6% for summer w/o gear if at all possible about 235@10% AND I WANT TO DROP 1% A WEEK w/o Loosing Any Muscle!! i run 6x week lift 6xweek sometimes less, anyways heres my diet i would like all possible input for raising lowering Carbs/Prot/Fat/Carloies in general and preferrably a reason included with each suggestion

Diet is as fallows

5:00 Cardio EmptyStomach
    6:00 8ozGrapefruitjuice/ 8ozSkimMilk w/20g'Whey
    7:00 4eggwhites, 1yolk, 2.5servTuna, 2tbls FlaxseedOil
    8:30 3serv FatFree Cottage Cheese
    11:00 1.5Serv BrusselSprouts w/ 2.5Serv Tuna Broccolli is BAD :x
    13:00 PorkChop w/ 2Tb's Barbque sauce
    16:30 3Serv FatFreeCottage Cheese 1xGala or PinkLady Apple
    18:00 Lift
    20:00 Protein shake 30g'Whey 12oz Skim Milk
    21:00 2tbs Nat peanut butter or Can of Tuna2.5Servs

There it is very bland very boring Please help with any Suggestions TY

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    way too much tuna... no more than one can a day... tuna has mercury in it... mercury retards cellular growth... dont eat more than one can a day... also, drop the juices and swap them out for servings of fruit... fruit has fiber in it, fiber stimulates the metabolism and delays the absorbtion of carbohydrates into the capillaries in the s.i....

add 2 more servings of fruit in the first 4 meals... split it up... maybe have fruit meals 1-3 or meals 1,2 and 4...

also add a serving of brown rice or a couple peices of wheat bread to one of the meals... either breakfast or third meal...

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    ps... you will lose muscle with this composition of calories... you will lose muscle when cutting anyway... to prevent this 100% is impossible... the only way to decrease the muscle protein loss is to lose weight gradually... the more gradual the weight loss, the less muscle you lose in the process...

to prevent muscle waste you need to eat moderate amounts of low g.i. carbs for the first four meals and make sure you get your essential fatty acids from flax oil and fish...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Look at the sticky atop the page, it's a HUGE improvement over what you have now.

That would be your best bet here for sure.

~SC~

So wat would be a simple replacement to Tuna
    I get ample EFA's From FishBody's, Flax and other supplements
    just need easy food, tuna is easy that why i do it but what else could i do inplace of it i tried cand turkey .. weird stuff it is but atleast it contains L-Tyrosine which is a pimp amino

I'm cooking turkey right now. You can buy turkey chests (intact ribcage with breasts on it, and nothing else), and cook them and eat on it for 3-4 days. Just take it out of the wraper..rinse it off and toss it in the oven for 2.5 hr at 325 F. Slap it on a big plate and throw in the fridge. Just slice a hunk off when you need protien. Its alot easier than tuna i think

aye good idea i used to actually do that ...

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    if you are cutting, juice is like soda.....pure sugar so you want to stay away from that. also cut out the milk. lots of processed sugar in there as well.

Thread Information