02-28-2005, 12:54 AM #1
More Important...Calories Or Protein?
Trying to get big again I don't wanna get sloppy and get fat so therefore I get a lot of lean foods. I'm getting around 180g of protein which is good for my weight but not enough calories. Is it possible to still get big like this or not?
02-28-2005, 12:56 AM #2
How much do you weigh?
02-28-2005, 01:00 AM #3
after being in the hospital and dropping around 25lbs of weight (muscle and fat)...i weigh a mere 135 at 5"6....trying desperately to get big again...
02-28-2005, 01:01 AM #4
I would say you need a lot more protien than 180g for starters...
02-28-2005, 01:03 AM #5
135? holy ****....man you need to get your ass in the gym and eat everything in site get up to like 180 and then worry about leaning out i guess for your height? my boy is not even 200lbs at 5'8 and he's a ****ing tank
02-28-2005, 01:07 AM #6
i had just about 17 in arms when I was 160 and I don't think thats small....being 160 at 5"6 looks pretty big....and also I am in the gym, 4 days a week, you think it's easy to come back loosing 25lbs in less than a month and being in the hospital and gain it all back?
02-28-2005, 01:58 AM #7
yup, muscle memory thank god for that
02-28-2005, 02:55 AM #8Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
02-28-2005, 04:58 AM #9
calories are number one....and you should shoot for 2g protein per pound IMO and get about 30% of your total cals from carbs and 20% from fats with the remaining 50% in protein.
02-28-2005, 07:05 AM #10AR Hall of Fame
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
What happened to you?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)