gymrat2399 is offline New Member

Need quick weight loss!!!!

Ok I"m leaving for cancun in 2 weeks and I need to know what I can do to lose the most amount of weight in this time. I've been dieting for about 5 weeks now and have lost about 15 pounds and now the weight has quit coming off. Is there anything I can do to lose some quick fat and what is the most you think I could lose in this time peroid? Thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Cardio 7 days a week in the AM on an emtpy stomach and follow the cutting sticky for diet...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Prepare months ahead next year.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat2399
    Ok I"m leaving for cancun in 2 weeks and I need to know what I can do to lose the most amount of weight in this time. I've been dieting for about 5 weeks now and have lost about 15 pounds and now the weight has quit coming off. Is there anything I can do to lose some quick fat and what is the most you think I could lose in this time peroid? Thanks

Hate to be the bearer of bad news my friend, but there is no way to take the weight off "quickly" at least proper weight as in Body Fat. Just keep the cardio going strong and follow a sound diet based on the cutting stickie....

Good luck....

Thread Information