Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Another update...

Ok, time has come again for another update, for those involved know i hit a plateu at around the 220lb mark about 2-3 weeks ago (time flys by and i cannot remember)...well with the help of fitday.com to help me adjust kcals etc.. and of course the never ending support and positive energy from all the bros on here. I weighed in Saturday afternoon at 213lbs.

All i can say is "Kick Ass"...my goal was originally 205lbs as i would like to fight in the LHW class in MMA but the more i drop i can tell i might have to go lower than 205lbs to get rid of the excess body fat that is being so kind to stick around.

Of course this area would be the infamous lower abdominal region and the ever so loving "lovehandle" region. I obviously dedicated years of my life to puttin it there and it feels a certain attachment to me after all these years so i understand that it would like to stay, but i have come to a point in my life that i no longer feel the need for it to hang around and it has got to go.

Another thing of importance is i have noticed this "little bit" of fat is really loose and is like jelly. This is the reason i believe i probably need to go lower than 205lbs and then maybe do a reasonable bulk to get back up to 205lbs?

Any thoughts? Feel free to share a "success" story...there should be a weekly update on here to keep us all going.....

Oh, forgot to mention i did celebrate this momentous occasion with some Pizza & Wings and the next night had Burger King. I am back on the "horse" and am ready to move some weight.....

Peace

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Good luck man... I respect someone willing to train and get himself into shape with a goal in front of him. I believe that more fighters (in any sport) should keep themselves in check better. Fighters shouldn't be in a sauna with bags on trying to drop 15 pounds before a fight. If you are a serious 205 pounder then you should be 205 rock hard. Great story and good luck cleaning up the waist.....JC

Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    Good luck man... I respect someone willing to train and get himself into shape with a goal in front of him. I believe that more fighters (in any sport) should keep themselves in check better. Fighters shouldn't be in a sauna with bags on trying to drop 15 pounds before a fight. If you are a serious 205 pounder then you should be 205 rock hard. Great story and good luck cleaning up the waist.....JC

Thanks bro, as far as the guys cutting from 215-220lbs to 205lbs, thats another story. They just wanna be on the other end of the weight class instead of coming in at 186lbs.....just as you notice, none of them ever weigh in low, they all weigh in on the dot at either 204lbs or 205lbs and then by fight time and with the help of Pedialyte(sp?) they are 215lbs all over again.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    congrats marijuanaman

Thread Information