Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member

Alright, time to shed off just a little bit of fat!!

Edit
    Last edited by Reelmuscle; 08-02-2012 at 11:13 AM.

You know, i keep on reading over this diet and it just doesn't seem like it is enough food. Am i correct or is this because I am used to eating pizza, McDonalds, etc...??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's sh*tty.

Check out the "IMPORTANT" posts atop the page for general assistance, as it'll help you tremendously.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I second that Swole.

You will definately wanna ditch the pasta, bannana etc...

After you read the cutting stickie, post another sample and we can pick it apart and you will be shredded in no time.

Peace

Thanks guys. But let me explain something first. I am not looking to cut in a literal sense. I want to keep gaining like I have been, but i Just want to cut down on the fat a little bit. The above diet is not a cutting diet, and i know this, therefore the banana, pasta, milk, etc. The reason why i picked this is because i wanted to switch from Pizza, McDonalds, Wendys, etc. I believe the diet i was on had LOTS MORE carrbs and a heck of a lot more of fat than this diet. I dont want to completely shock my body and loose weight. I don tmind carrying a little fat and i dont want to "cut" just shed a percent or two of bf. I figured this would do it because i am going from a terrible diet, to a less terrible diet, meaning my body has no choice but to lose some bf.

In knowing that, would you still recommend something diffrent? If so, I will follow your post and look at the sticky. Thanks

Why eat so much fast food in the first place? Is it a preference for convenience?

I don't eat that but once a week, maybe, even when bulking.

I wouldn't be able to lose pure fat on the diet you have now, but that's just me.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why eat so much fast food in the first place? Is it a preference for convenience?

I don't eat that but once a week, maybe, even when bulking.

I wouldn't be able to lose pure fat on the diet you have now, but that's just me.

~SC~
    The reason for the fast food back then is because i did not have the patience to put on weight clean because i knew clean bulk takes more time. But now that i am finally where i am at, i want to shed a little bit of fat, and believe me, if anyone would ask their opinion on the above diet if it were a well planned out cutting diet, i would say it is terrible also. But again, this isnt a cutting diet. This is a "change of diet" so i dont get as much fat as i used to, and i figured going from lots of carbs and lots fat to less carbs and less fat with more protein can't be any worse and only better than previously, and might lead to a bf loss, specially knowing my body type and metabolisim. This is why i kept the Milk, the pasta, the PB, etc...but ditched the Pizza, Wendys, Burger King, etc. See what I am saying swole? If you don't agree, please let me know. Thanks for your opinion.

Yeah, I see what you are saying.

I believe it will all boil down to kcals in vs. out in this type of approach, how you control insulin spikes, what is eaten when/if you do have spikes, etc. Reason is, it's possible for you to eat more kcals or an equal number of kcals from this "cleaner" food (if we can call it that ) , and not lose a thing. Merely switching food and food types/styles won't be the tell tale answer, the total caloric intake/expenditure will be.

~SC~

Ok, thanks for your help brutha. I am going to try this diet out for 8 weeks and see if i see any changes. If not, I will come back here and cry to you. hehe, take care.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Only thing i can add is, up the cardio to keep access BF off.

Ok, thanks for your input. I will make sure to keep you guys updated in a few mths on the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, I see what you are saying.

I believe it will all boil down to kcals in vs. out in this type of approach, how you control insulin spikes, what is eaten when/if you do have spikes, etc. Reason is, it's possible for you to eat more kcals or an equal number of kcals from this "cleaner" food (if we can call it that ) , and not lose a thing. Merely switching food and food types/styles won't be the tell tale answer, the total caloric intake/expenditure will be.

~SC~
    Swole, check your pm when you have a chance, thanks.

Thread Information