tempbrit is offline Member

Transition from Cutting to Bulking???

I am cutting right now trying to lose a couple of % points in BF before I begin a Var only cycle.

This will be my first cycle.

I am curious, when should the diet switch over to the bulking diet I have planned out. I am assuming a two to three week transition (building calories each day/week) after the cycle begins. Or do I need to start adding the calories the day the pills start going down my throat?

Thanks.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You plan to bulk on Var alone?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I am cutting right now trying to lose a couple of % points in BF before I begin a Var only cycle.

This will be my first cycle.

I am curious, when should the diet switch over to the bulking diet I have planned out. I am assuming a two to three week transition (building calories each day/week) after the cycle begins. Or do I need to start adding the calories the day the pills start going down my throat?

Thanks.

I like easing in.....slowly adding calories. It is really personal preference, some people just jump right in. It's up to you.

I thought a transition made more sense...however, just did not want to committ a stupid dieting mistake.

I am not seriously trying to bulk up in a big way. I realize that Anavar is not a bulker, but realize that I need to eat a bit more than normal to gain some LBM. I am hoping to gain in a rather discreet way, 5-10lbs over an 8 week cycle. I will be doing 50mgs of Anavar ED. I have never used AAS, only creatine and protein in the past.

I am an old man though.....I am looking at 38 this year. My Natural test levels don't allow me to make any real gains. Hopefully, this little aid might help a bit.

Thanks for everyone's input. I have sure learned a lot. Especially about dieting. I was stuck at around 12% bodyfat and really could not get any lower until I changed my diet up based on what I have read here. Much of what is said here is completely contradictory to what the "PRICK" who owns my gym declares as the proper diet to eliminate bodyfat. Well finally after reading so much contradictory information and being stuck in a rut, I tried many of the principles on this forum and finally broke through. I guess I am a big believer in that there is not one single program that will work for everyone.

Again, thanks to everyone for sharing.

Have you considered running test?

Yes, would love to run test. However, I travel overseas extensively and have to deal with customs. A few pills is much different than a needle or two.

I use to travel with a diabetic who had to inject and I got to watch first hand some of the scrutiny he received when crossing borders.

Thus...no test until I can secure a period of time where I know for certain I will not leave the country.

I understand... hopefully in the future you'll get a chance ...

Good luck with your var...

Thanks Bud....I am looking forward to starting the cycle.

I know alot of people bad mouth Var, but it fits best for me now and the price was very reasonable in my view.

Thread Information