Beefkake31 is offline Member

Flax and Isopure drink

Hey guys I am almost about to call it a night. I remember you guys saying take flaxseed oil with protein to slow down the protein process to act like a time release over a longer period of hours.

I have flaxseed oil pills and they are 1000 mg each. How many mg's would I have to take with my Isopure drink?

Edit......I also have fish oils..

So what do I do? I've been waiting for almost an hour now to do this guys and sleep , any info about now would be appreciated , thanks.
    Last edited by Beefkake31; 03-01-2005 at 09:14 AM.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Stick to slower digesting proteins before bed, things with casein in it like cheese or protein powder mixes, and/or meat products, etc. Isopure will probably digest slower when mixed with fats, but its not exactly ideal.

As for the amount, I would say 10g of flax/fish would be fine.....nothing really scientific about that, it just seems like a reasonable amount of fat to take for that meal.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Bro, get the flax liquid. You gotta eat like 14 pills to get a tbsp of flax. Just have a shake before bed with some flax mixed in for a pro/fat pre sleep meal.

Thread Information